A long journey leads to a chnage in business focus

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
I had a conversation with my closest earthly friend on the phone tonight about my change in business focus. He asked me one question that hit home: do you have a peace about this decision? The answer is YES!. I am going to focus on the webhosting now and not grow my consulting any longer. I'll keep the clients i have and not replace them(if i can) if/when they move on. I am now doing something I didn't do with ETC...i am finding and exploring new opportunities for adding clients to my hosting platform actively...something i dreaded doing with the other business. I have found the answer to what am i going to do now? RE: the CGA it is something I have been doing for this community for about a year now and overall since 2015.

I pray you have success in your business change HCS and thank you for all you do in making a home for us :) .

I've been doing it for a while now...one thing..i have a peace..i know this is the right way to go. Trying to run and grow the other business has left me jaded..even bitter towards the IT industry. this is something I not only can do..i want to do. My other business became my life after my wife died...this is going to stay my business.

I've been doing it for a while now...one thing..i have a peace..i know this is the right way to go. Trying to run and grow the other business has left me jaded..even bitter towards the IT industry. this is something I not only can do..i want to do. My other business became my life after my wife died...this is going to stay my business.

/HUG :)

Sounds like a really smart and healthy way to go. I wish you the best in your shift in endeavors! Thanks for all you've done for us too, of course!

Having peace is truly important. Many times we go after things because we have a will to do it, but I truly believe God directs with peace. Praying all goes well.

Read the blog post and it looks good. I've been having to hop into the hosting game for passive income source and simplifying my client's needs.

Looking forward to seeing your business grow.

On the jaded side. I hear you. It took me a couple of years after i left WSU to be okay/excited about Information Tech stuff. Praying for you and made respect for you <3

Read the blog post and it looks good. I've been having to hop into the hosting game for passive income source and simplifying my client's needs.

Looking forward to seeing your business grow.

On the jaded side. I hear you. It took me a couple of years after i left WSU to be okay/excited about Information Tech stuff. Praying for you and made respect for you <3
we will have to get together atown..i would like to compare notes on your hosting service to see how you do things..:)

we will have to get together atown..i would like to compare notes on your hosting service to see how you do things..:)
PM Sent!

The guy's voice is kinda obnoxious but I've really liked Linus Tech Tips to help inspire me in many ways too.

Back