A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
False....with a name like that they should win....what sport is that?

The person below me has all the Christmas shopping done

FaLsE!
WHAT ME, December 23rd 2am Walmart baby, give me 10 gift certificates to go..............

the person below me likes Crawdaddys and hushpuppies..........

completely true,i have a idea put onto another post as one of them,

the person below me went out to shop on "black" friday or the friday after thanksgiving.

ack, no way! I hate shopping!

the person below me is enjoying some down time over Thanksgiving after all the cooking!

False. We went to see Dave Coz up at Lake Tahoe last night. Tonight, I get my kids for the weekend. Next weekend, we drive to the Bay Area to see an old Army buddy of mine followed by a birthday party for Dede's cousin. Then we drive home and the next day we fly to Hawaii.

The person below me ate Pecan Pie during Thanksgiving.

false i think ive only had that once in my life

the person below me is sad that i wont be on wow from dec 18-jan 2

ack! is it time for a Christmas tree already? O.O

the person below me is trimming their Christmas tree this week.

ack! is it time for a Christmas tree already? O.O

the person below me is trimming their Christmas tree this week.

rofl fat chance..

The person below me doesnt usually get a tree (the plant kind) until just before Christmas.

False. Next weekend we'll be getting ours if it's not raining.

The person below me drove all over town yesterday to find something...but it wasn't available anywhere.

ERRR. False. I did drive all over town, but I was not really looking for anything.

The person below me thinks it is time for an Avatar refresh by the guild.

True, My Pretty Pony FTW!

The person below me is also catching up on a week's worth of posts because they've been sick.

*cough, hack, snort*

true I was very sick friday and saturday, but I was feeling better sunday and great today!

The person below me has more turkey to eat today :)

True but I'm not at home anymore to eat it so my grandma made a sort of stew thing out of most of it. =D

The person below me is scared that I am now a licensed driver. =O =D

True, what has the PA driving law come too?

The person below me wonders when Meli will own the mini van?

The family van will pwn Meli!!! Its calling your name, the Chrysler Town and Country!!! The minivan sweetly whispers "Meli, come drive me, own me, love me, accept me, muwahahaHAHAHAHAHA!"

The person below watched the very exciting Grey Cup game and was cheering for Winnipeg to win!

No! I was in a room full of people cheering for the other guys....I wouldn't do that....or would I?

The person below me knows how to do calligraphy.

Last edited by a moderator:
False, but I have punted alot of baddies with it.

The person below me will tell me how to get past the room where the roof is falling and you have to fend it off with the grav gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back