A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, if I could remember where you are...

The person below me is thinking about muffins at the moment.

true actually muffins sound good! poppyseed actually

the person below me is wondering how adding weapons to wow can take like 2 hours over the time they said

True, if I could remember where you are...

It's where you get on the elevator like thing that goes down, and you have to grab those energy ball thingys and shoot them at the debris falling at you so it doesn't hit you or break the glass floor.

!!!!

I already beat it... and Episode 1... and Episode 2.... and Portals....

The person below me wants Episode 3 to come out LIKE FIVE MINUTES AGO!!!!!

It's where you get on the elevator like thing that goes down, and you have to grab those energy ball thingys and shoot them at the debris falling at you so it doesn't hit you or break the glass floor.
That part is easy, although the last falling portion of bridge always got me... and I kept falling off =P.

True!! Love Half-life, played the original long ago with many of its mods (CounterStrike, TeamFortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Natural Selection, etc.)and have also now played Half-Life 2, episode 1, episode 2, portal, Day of Defeat Source, Counterstrike Source, Teamfortress 2 and crossing fingers for them to release Natural Selection Source in the near future.

The person below me is ready for the next big MMORPG to come out. (MMORPG = massive multiplayer online role playing game = WoW)

True...I am currently playing WoW...but WoW has been out for 3 years now and nothing seems to be able to compete against it, even though I enjoy WoW, I wanna see a WoW killer...

The person below me has a game they are waiting to release that they would label "WoW Killer", (and not Warhammer)...

False, I do not like games that are completely PvP based, and I have watched many videos of it pushing only the PvP aspect...

The person below me will buy Warhammer when it comes out... (I will not!)

False. I will probably pre-order. And if you think Warhammer is about PvP you have not done your research. You can level via PvE or RvR (and make no mistake it is realm verse realm you fight for the honor of your race!!!!).

The person below me just had their heart rate go up thinking about RvR! WAHG!!!

True, if that happens I will have no choice but to follow such a wonderful group of people...

The person below me wants to create a Redeemed tattoo design and get a tattoo of it...

errr. False, unless it is one of the lick and stick tattoos!

The person below me LOL'd at Lick and Stick.

False...polar bear I am not.

The person below me has played on ToJ's new TF2 server.

False.

The person below me has yet to see a friend request from FJ on XBL!!! (and now has COD4!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back