Add "AGE" to SoE player info?

astrod00d said:
College? Shouldn't you be in High School? Or are you like Doogie Howser?
in Washinton state theres a program called "Running Start" where i can take college classes and get my AA degree by the time i graduate high school. however since they wont accept my 9th/10th grade credits from home school, i will not be graduating hs, but who cares i'll have an AA degree ^_^ . and yeah its amazing the 25-35 range, its kinda fun though to be all different ages and get along, especially with halonic. becuase theres these 2 old guys in my video class that ALWAYS like being the directors of everything becuase they think we screw stuff up........ so yeah , age difference is nice and the way its represented is good too

Yeah......like the guy in The Rookie says..."I'm the old guy".

I have always enjoyed playing games. I still go over to my 71 year old Mom's house every Monday to play cards with her. She's as competitive as ever.

My brother and I cut our teeth on Strat-O-Matic baseball and football. Astrod00d knows about Strat-O-Matic baseball too....ask him how the old man used to kick his head with "Booger Boggs" batting third.

Back to GW...I am afraid I created a monster the other day. You know how we always accuse Atown of tanking with his ele? Well.....we were on a Sorrow's farming run and our tank left. Guess who volunteered to Tank? You got it....and he did really well, too.

So the next time Atown starts tanking with his Ele I guess you'll have to blame me.

But Jesus told us we were to have faith like a child, so that would be a good thing.

AMEN!!! And I though Bill was like 40+ and he is only a few years older than me SWEET!!!

DZwart said:
But Jesus told us we were to have faith like a child, so that would be a good thing.

Yup. There's a world of difference between having a child-like faith and having a childish faith. I have a child-like faith. My father-in-law, who is currently cursing God because his new wife's cabin in Georgia flooded, and now he has to wait a couple of months before he can get his new bass boat, has a childish faith.

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me." 1 Corinthians 13:11
or so we wish...

yeah, when you curse God cuz your wife's cabin's was flooded and having to wait a couple months before getting a boat... the joke's on you.

I know some of y'all want real names, but I won't be posting mine on a public forum. Sorry, but it's a bit different for ladies. I have no problem with telling people, but I won't just post it. I'll answer to pretty much anything as long as it's nice. I don't have a problem with guildees knowing my name-I just don't want it on the forum!

I'm 32, a graphic designer and book artist. I'm happily married for almost ten years (to dorkelf), but no kids yet. Oh, and I'm a Southern girl, born and bred.

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding the idea of having your FIRST NAME ONLY on here. No one is asking for or has asked for both first and last name.

AmericanJudkins said:
I think a lot of people are misunderstanding the idea of having your FIRST NAME ONLY on here. No one is asking for or has asked for both first and last name.

*shrug* I have a sorta unusual name. I don't want to post it, but remind me next time I'm on GW and I'll tell anyone who cares.

------------------------

And my name isn't "Leslie" either. We have so much in common, ChickenSoup!

Last edited:
Here is q quote from a Post made by Mad Dog Matt!!!! I found it in what our character names mean thread:

Mad Dogg Matt

My name is Matt, the rest is self-explanatory

Hello Matt!! :D

Back