Add "AGE" to SoE player info?

Matilda like from Leon: The Professional? Natalie Portman's First role? I lOVE that Movie!! Darn them for always releasing a new version every few years!!!

beatrice? not bad. helga is also a solid choice. I imagine him as a stoky german woman.
yauh, frauline! bringenzhen ze brautverst!

Chicken Soup/Mad Dogg Matt......I do hope you realize this is all tongue-in-cheek. We wouldn't pick at you if we didn't like you.

Your youthful enthusiasm is contagious.

I only have one complaint. One of my pet peeves at work is people who can't write legibly. You are the only person I know who's TYPING is sometimes illegible.

Halonic said:
Chicken Soup/Mad Dogg Matt......I do hope you realize this is all tongue-in-cheek. We wouldn't pick at you if we didn't like you.

Your youthful enthusiasm is contagious.

I only have one complaint. One of my pet peeves at work is people who can't write legibly. You are the only person I know who's TYPING is sometimes illegible.

What?? i teyp rela gud!!11shift i nevir spel rong neethur:mad:

I am enthusiastic! YAY

wait.. i know what you mean! lol just because I sometimes type "HAHAHAH I PWN JOO NUBZ" doesn't make it illegible. Obviously, that statement I just mentioned CLEARLY means "my birthday is in 5 days. Please give me a cookie":mad: :p

Okay, since I'm getting a bit of teasing myself, here's my name: Dea. It's pronounced "Dee-uh." (For those of you on TS.)

Course, that isn't my legal name, but I never use my legal name. Except for legal stuff. And for the one art professor who, after three semesters, still couldn't remember my name. Even though I signed every piece with "Dea"!

Oh, and this is officially the only place anywhere on the internet linking "Maid Mirawyn" with "Dea." If I get stalkers, it's your fault! :p

Happy now? Good!

I was wondering who your Hubby was refering to on TS I assumed it was either you or some other woman :0). Actually I did not catch what he said when he said your name lol!!

bump.gif

sign_bump.gif

lol wow I've been in teh guild since January and I completely missed this :p

Hi I'm Patrick and I'm 20 years old. I attend Messiah College in PA where I will be going into my junior year. I'm majoring in Business Information Systems(Computer science with less math :p). I work for Student Computer Services during the school year where basically I troubleshoot and repair student computers. In my spare time I enjoy 3D modeling and animation with the open source suite Blender, and of course playing Guild Wars with you all.

I must have missed this thread to.
Hello, My name is Davin I am now 18 (as of June 29) I will be attending college this fall, still dont know exactly what i want to do.... But leaning mabey twords engineering.
In my free time i like to go out on the lake and waterski, barefoot, tube....you name it im there. I also like to work on my truck, do stupid yet fun things with my friends and of course play guild wars with this great community of people.

PvE FTW!

old topic indeed. I'm Joey, Joe, Doogie (as some of my friends call me). I'm fourteen, I have the nick-name Doogie because of my several cures for cancer, lost limbs, and I'm working on alzheimers (I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT ITS TRUE!!!!!....WHAT IT IS!) and i believe i am the youngest SoE officer.

Last edited:
Back