All you Tech guys out there....

Mordos

Hey my company is hiring right now and we have a lot of positions available in a wide range or jobs... The one that is really good is what I am. There is travel involve so if you don't want to travel 25% of the time I wouldn't even look into it... but it is a great company!

If you want more info, shoot me a message or email with Resume and I'll get you into the recruiters to look your info over.

chris.white@nice.com

If you want to look at the company it isNice Traded publicly as NICE

Check it out... Strong comapny and growing...

And if your a friend I'll bump you to the top. :)

Chris White

Nice is the #1 provider of call recording solutions... the job is installing and supporting that system.

If you live in Denver there are many others that are not as demanding as far as travel and tech skills.

Here is the Job and reqs.

Responsibilities: The Professional Services Engineer (PSE) is responsible for the implementation of the NICE platform at the customer’s site. The PSE will work with the project team from the sales to services transition through the implementation phases to the completion of the test plan and closure of the project.

Roles and Responsibilities:
• Installation and implementation of NICE software solutions at customer’s site, while following defined processes, system requirements and customer needs.
• Work directly with the project manager to assist with any technical questions during the kick off call with the customer.
• Assist client’s Administrators with questions and problems associated with the configuration, administration, and management of users in the NICE system.
• Provide basic application training and support to client’s Engineers on the NICE applications as required.
• Document and maintain NICE system specifications (Site Documentation) across all sites.
• Assist with NICE projects, installations, and change management as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the client’s environment and infrastructure.
• Perform NICE system maintenance across all sites as required.
• The PSE is expected to manage the customer relationship and expectations, communicate effectively, and troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
• Effectively manage time and maintain regular communication and updates to both customer and management.
• Participate in training classes, or special projects as needed.
• Estimated 50-60% travel.
• Afterhours and weekend job required on a frequent basis.
• Other roles and responsibilities may be assigned on an as needed basis.

Education: • BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred.
• Certification A+ preferred.

Requirements:
Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience with the following:
o Experience working with voice and data networks in the capacity of design, implementation or project management.
o Microsoft operating systems, Networking, SQL, Security and VoIP technology.
o Telephony experience and certifications – TDM, VoIP and CTI – advantage.
o Telephony Experience with most common PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Nortel, Aspect, Siemens and Cisco – advantage.
o CTI Experience with most common PBX, Switch, ACD and CTI vendors – Avaya Map-D, DLG, CV-LAN, AES (TSAPI), Nortel Symposium, Aspect Prospect, Portal, Contact Server (CMI), Siemens Call-Bridge, Cisco ICM, Genesys – advantage.
o HP, MCSE, MCP certifications – advantage.
o Certified on all NICE Systems solutions – advantage.
Competencies
• Customer Communication
o High customer service orientation.
o Well represents NICE in front of customers, both verbally and in writing.
o Can express himself appropriately both verbally and in writing.
o Copes well with conflicts and is able to resolve them.
o Able to work in high stress environments.
• Technology related skills
o Is able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast.
o Can identify solutions even when not all technical information and data are available.
o Works methodologically and follows the process.
• Work Style
o Ability to work independently.
o Strong sense of self responsibility and accountability.
o Works well in alignment and coordination with the customer designated team.
o Collaborative and shares knowledge and experience.
o Can adjust well to constantly changing environments.

Last edited:
I am in need of a better paying job... (making $15k a year with 3 kids >_>) ...but I don't meet any of those requirements... :(

Last edited:
Even if you don't have a thelephony Background... I didn't, it's easy to pick up.

I have no degree, and my only experience (as a job, and not just stuff on my own) is digital retouching... But from personal teaching I know more than many I know with a Bachelors in CS... But I have learned hard that knowing how to do something is nothing compared to a flimsy piece of expensive paper... (I was laughed out of the hiring managers office at where I work for applying for an IT job there...) :(

Last edited:
I don't have a BS, but I've been in IT for 15+ years. Write up you resume and let me look at it... what could it hurt?

Shame you don't live in Denver... We have a lot of jobs there.

I don't have a BS, but I've been in IT for 15+ years. Write up you resume and let me look at it... what could it hurt?

Shame you don't live in Denver... We have a lot of jobs there.

I will make it all fancy, and let you take a look...

Thought I should give an update on this.

I applied for this job way back in August and made through 4-5 interviews before HR put a hiring freeze on the whole company. Life sucked for a while after that because I now hated my current job after getting so close to a better one. Then Feb of this year I got a call back that more positions were open and long story-short I got the job!!

Thanks so much Mordos, 7 years of CGA were validated to my wife with this hook up. :)
I wanted to post here to give the glory to God for using a brother to get me a solid job/career.

Thanks to this job we are moving the family out of SoCal and over to Colorado Springs to enjoy the nature and cheaper living. Thank you Lord for the CGA and the friends I have made. :)

That's awesome Ewoks!! I mean it's a bummer you have to be near Mordos,..... but still!! :D

PS - Much love to the Dos. Let me know when a janitor job opens up at your company so I can come there too!

That's awesome Ewoks!! I mean it's a bummer you have to be near Mordos,..... but still!! :D

PS - Much love to the Dos. Let me know when a janitor job opens up at your company so I can come there too!

ha ha ha...

I was just trying to pass along the blessings...

Thanks to this job we are moving the family out of SoCal and over to Colorado Springs to enjoy the nature and cheaper living.
Cheaper living - most likely.
Nature - um. . .what part of San Diego were you living in? I have the mountains 30 minutes away, the ocean 30 minutes away, and the desert about an hour away.

By the way, you need to update your location.

I haven't moved yet, still living in Solana Beach. There is ocean less than a mile away and it's fantastic. It is extremely costly and there is no wildlife to enjoy except the occasional dolphins. In Colorado we will have acres of land a 5 bed home for significantly less than a 3 bed condo was renting. Oh and schools that actually don't suck!

Ah, Solana Beach! No wonder it's so expensive, you pay through the nose for ocean-front property. I live out in east county.

Wildlife? C'mon, wildlife is safer behind bars. That's why we have the World Famous San Diego Zoo. Of course, my yard is home to many a gopher (at least the ones that are smart enough to avoid my traps), and we do get to see the occasional flock of parrots (seriously) fly by.

Back