Corpfox
Active Member
I got the firmware updated, wireless is complete, passwords, etc. Is there anything else I'm missing?
Its a new router, D-Link Wireless Gaming Router and so far, playing on-line games are seamless. Got a 50 ping on GFC CS:S server, my previous was 150.
Though, should be tested when there is people in the server.
I tested on a active 40 player server in CS:S, no freezes, smooth connection at 150 ping. Previous router, it freezes a while, then lags/slows down since 40 players is a lot of lag.
And Starcraft, wow. Previous router, I had to wait for a couple mins just to show the game's list. Then, for about 30 mins, I would be disconnected.
Now, much better.
I'm sure most of you know this kind of technology, so I won't brag about its features.
But like above, is there anything I should need or require to change/modify on certain/specific settings?
Its a new router, D-Link Wireless Gaming Router and so far, playing on-line games are seamless. Got a 50 ping on GFC CS:S server, my previous was 150.
I tested on a active 40 player server in CS:S, no freezes, smooth connection at 150 ping. Previous router, it freezes a while, then lags/slows down since 40 players is a lot of lag.
And Starcraft, wow. Previous router, I had to wait for a couple mins just to show the game's list. Then, for about 30 mins, I would be disconnected.
I'm sure most of you know this kind of technology, so I won't brag about its features.
But like above, is there anything I should need or require to change/modify on certain/specific settings?