• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it feels like every vanila world war 2 shooter out there, with real purty graphics... I had really high expectations for this being a huge fan of every other wolfenstein game I have played so I may be biased. To be honest I played it a bit more after I posted this and it seems decent... I still would highly recommend if you have interest in it to rent it first though. We'll see if this changes as I play it more. Also the weapon selection is extremely limited. No allied weapons, one bolt action rifle one smg one assault rifle one panzerfaust one flame thrower. Don't like em? Out of luck

Last edited:
it feels like every vanila world war 2 shooter out there, with real purty graphics... I had really high expectations for this being a huge fan of every other wolfenstein game I have played so I may be biased. To be honest I played it a bit more after I posted this and it seems decent... I still would highly recommend if you have interest in it to rent it first though. We'll see if this changes as I play it more. Also the weapon selection is extremely limited. No allied weapons, one bolt action rifle one smg one assault rifle one panzerfaust one flame thrower. Don't like em? Out of luck

Are you talking about the single player or multiplayer? Everyone knows that the multiplayer is horrible, I really thought that the single player was a decent game.

My Gamespot Review for Wolfenstein

Chapter reports due for August

Xbox chapter leaders. Just a friendly reminder that your monthly chapter report for August is due at this time. Please go to this post and post your report ASAP. Thank you!

Forza Motorsports 2 & 3 Race Team forming...

Hey all,

My brother and I are forming a racing team for Forza 2 now that will continue to Forza 3 in oct/nov. We are looking to go competetive and would love some more christian brothers and sisters to come fellowship and have some fun.

Name is still undecided though we have come up with:

God did it
Got God
Biblical Tuning
and some others....

My gamer tag is Unfetered. Hit me up with an add and a message if you would like to have some racing buddies and see where it goes from there.

God bless

Monoxyde aka Ephesian aka Unfetered

I know guys who love it purely for the gore, and people who think it's an amazing game as well so it is imo keero. You may very well like it :) However, I am really enjoying resident evil 5, which is a game with a similiar setting feel. Both deal with morbid topics and re5 kind of scratches my itch for zombies better, so I would recommend that for a rental over wolfenstein but go for whatever you think you'll enjoy

Last edited:
I know guys who love it purely for the gore, and people who think it's an amazing game as well so it is imo keero. You may very well like it :) However, I am really enjoying resident evil 5, which is a game with a similiar setting feel. Both deal with morbid topics and re5 kind of scratches my itch for zombies better, so I would recommend that for a rental over wolfenstein but go for whatever you think you'll enjoy

But Resident Evil 5 is a third person survival horror game, while Wolfenstein is an FPS.

Both involve (pseudo) zombies, both involve shooting, both involve versus combat (with DLC for re5) I just happen to think resident evil 5 delivers better on this subject matter. My opinion. :)

Marvel Ultimate alliance and forza motorsport2

my dad and I just picked these up, and will be playing them when we can together. If anyone is interested in joining us - just message me on xbox live (mercymedearyme is my gamter tag) or my dad - although he hasn't set up a live account yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back