• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think on average it's about 5-6 hours, but you're not going to 100% the game on the first playthrough in that amount of time. I've only hit up to level 16 or 17 without around 60% items or something like that. It's incredibly fun.

XBOX CHAPTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

Hey ladies and gents. we need your help i need some people to help out on the site once a week or more what ever works for you. Also i need people to help me with the chapter please pm if you would like to help

XBOX CHAPTER HAVE A BLOG join please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://360voice.gamerdna.com/group/1384
What is 360 voice?
360voice is a leading online community for the Xbox 360 with a twist. Using unique technology, the data from your Xbox Live gamercard is transformed from a snapshot into a rich history of your gaming, told in blog format from the perspective of your Xbox. This allows for conversations around specific daily achievements and events like gamer score increases and your most played games. In addition to the blog content, users can interact by leaving comments, compete in gamer score challenges, and gather badges for various site and cross-game accomplishments.

To join the group the password is: godisgood

Last edited:
You don't start over with everything.

If you get all the gold bars, you start can start a new game with an unlocked room, and you keep your level from the previous playthrough. You can keep continuing the old game from the pre-final boss save spot though to go back through to 100% it.

Ultimate Alliance 2

I....umm..."liberated" this from my brother's clutches, if anyone is up for some co-op while I'm still on vacation hit me up when I'm online

Translate

The game N.u.d.e is written in japanese signs.Can someone translate it to western letters - in japanse, english or swedish?

Spelet N.u.d.e är skrivet i japanska tecken. Kan nån översätta det i japanska västerländska ord - jaspanska till engelska?:)
nude02.jpg

:D

Translate

The game N.u.d.e is written in japanese signs.Can someone translate it to western letters - in japanse, english or swedish?

Spelet N.u.d.e är skrivet i japanska tecken. Kan nån översätta det i japanska västerländska ord - jaspanska till engelska?

Modern Warfare 2

Hey all!

November 9/10 12AM!!!! It is released!

Who is playing? Who is excited?

Who is ready for some fun?

xblive: Unfetered

Forza 3

Moderator's note: Posts split from a separate thread to help stay on-topic.

How is Forza 3? I was eyeing it the other day

Last edited by a moderator:
I will get it later today. This will be the first game I get serious on my Xbox360 with.

Gamertag: AVSkillet

added you AVS!

It is awesome. I had a blast with it so far.

Co-op offline is awesome! Think of it as timed quests or missions.
Multiplayer was packed. Always had a good game no issues hosting or with team only chat
Single player campaign so far is amazing. And actually difficult at times

Love it! Tons of stuff to do.

GREAT GAME! Was playing last night and played the single player mode for a bit, then played some multiplayer before bed. The game's graphics engine really makes the game handle well. Servers were packed, very easy to get in on a full game quickly.

Xbox LIVE tag: E1ihu

GREAT GAME! Was playing last night and played the single player mode for a bit, then played some multiplayer before bed. The game's graphics engine really makes the game handle well. Servers were packed, very easy to get in on a full game quickly.

Xbox LIVE tag: E1ihu

Fj!!

I will add you tonight. I am trying to get atleast 8 christian players to play together so we can hold our own games. I will start hosting games each night around 9pm soon.

Ephe aka Ephesian aka Monoxyde aka Unfetered aka etc......

I got the game and I'm in tonight most likely. Hit me up for a join anytime you see me in game!

Last edited:
It is the newest Call of Duty based on modern times. Had a fun time last night playing with Ewok and Dred! Lets get some more people on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back