• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, new to the forums. I have halo2 kicking around and would pick up PGR3. Let me know when and what your playin.

Thanks,

James Dahl

Hey guys, new to the forums. I have halo2 kicking around and would pick up PGR3. Let me know when and what your playin.

Thanks,

James Dahl
Yup, just stay tuned! We'll have a time and date hammered out soon. In the mean time, please make sure you're signed up in the appropriate places! (See this thread and sign up at ToJ if you need to.)

I just started to play Team Slayer (Ranked) It's really fun. If you guys ever see me playing, feel free to jump in on the action!

Professional Xbox gaming on tonight.

On the Sports network CSTV they will have the professional tournaments for Halo2 Finals, and PGR3(Correct me if i'm wrong.). They will be on the air on Sunday (Today) at 5 P.M. - 7 P.M. Pacific standard time.

^
thats what me and my buddies used to play all the time the high ranking i ever got was 27 or something. once i got into the mid to high 20's the game really stopped being fun due to people being stupid and thats when you start running into cheaters. but yeah team slayer and team snipers were my favs

I've seen ya both on live a few times but we have yet to meet up. I just finished up vegas single player. So hppefully we can get a match going. Doesn't matter that much to me which one.

Back in the old xbox days, When i went by the gamertag AccidentalKillR i was ranked 25. Seems as though i was better then, *Sigh*.

I feel your pain dude. I'm on my third one. So far either the EB warranty and MS warranty have kept me out of any extra out of pocket expense. God Bless the 360.

PGR 3

hey guys i finally picked up my copy of project gotham racing 3. not sure why i waited so long to pick it up since i loved pgr2. anyway ill prob be playing the rest of the evening till its time for my bible study and ill be on for a bit after 24 if anyone wants to play some and not smoke me too bad ill on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back