• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can find it, I'd go with Crackdown. It looks really awesome -- can't wait to play the demo. ^^

There's also a demo of GRAW 2 on the Marketplace, so I'd check that out before making a final decision.

Now, I don't have a 360 yet but I do plan on getting one, and especially GRAW 2. Now, I'm not sure what exactly the technical improvements are from PC to console, but all the things that made GRAW painful on PC were improved for console. I'm quite fond a Ghost Recon and this one is supposed to be back up there saving the Ghost Recon name from mockery.

I did'nt know that the G.R.A.W. 2 demo was out allready. I'm downloading it right now.
Yup. I believe it came out a couple weeks ago.

I enjoyed what I was able to play of the demo (about two minutes -- it froze up), but I'd have to look into it more before making the purchase.

Crap, I want to save my game progress on a memory card thing, but I forgot my Xbox 360 can't even turn on.

Can the BestBuy people or whoever like transfer the data somehow or anything?

What I've been doing with GameCrazy is just switching out the system -- not the hard drive. The gamesaves, purchases, etc. aren't tied to the system, so as long as you have the hard drive, you'll be good.

EDIT: Strike that. Purchases are tied to the gamertag (and you can re-download them to a different hard drive if you need to), but gamesaves can move between systems without any problem.

In single player (GRAW 2), will my characters progress? For instance, up they marksman skills. Or even die? And get replaced?

Watching movies?

Does anyone use there Xbox to watch movies? Everytime i use my Xbox for movies i have to use the switch on the A/V cables and turn it to TV. Anyone else have to do this? It is a little irritating when i go to play a game and realize i have to set it back to HDTV.

Now, waayyy back when (a little over a year ago, actually), my friend brought his Xbox 360 and we hooked it up to our HDTV projector, and DVD movies looked great -- we didn't have to switch it to TV to get it to work properly. So I dunno... I may be a special case because of our projector.

No problem here but I use a vga cable to play movies with my Xbox360 HD player. I also use the vga cable to play games too. No switching involved on my movie theatre because it uses a lcd for the picture.

I have a LCD TV as well. It plays game perfectly in HDTV. Just as soon as i put in a movie, my screen starts flickering.

I think i'm gonna pick up Crackdown on this check. Next check i may or may not pick up GRAW 2. I have yet to decide. I might pick up Crackdown tonight. I will have time to play Most of Saturday (If anyone wants to play it with me.).

I have a LCD TV as well. It plays game perfectly in HDTV. Just as soon as i put in a movie, my screen starts flickering.

you can change the output in your settings to different resolutions. Your tv may be having trouble cyphering out the correct signal it needs or is produced by your movie. I haven't put a movie in the console. But they work great using the added HD player..

I've been playing Crackdown and it's rediculously addictive. I'd be more than happy to team up with you and help you work through it.
As far as GRAW 2 is concerned, I feel like they altered it too much and in bad ways. It didn't have the same authentic feel the previous one had. But then I think that's been happening with Ghost Recon ever since they decided to make a sequel. Plus the Halo 3 beta is an added plus. That'll be fun for the month or however long they have it going. But right now I'm hoping this and Gears keep me occupied until the release of Guitar Hero 2.

I was once a 33. I've since fallen from that glory. I've lost the touch. And all the Gears and Crackdown I've been playing haven't helped. Maybe when Halo 3 comes out I'll get back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back