• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that a simple TOJ clan name would be ok with me. Just to give a heads up to anyone who doesn't have the game, if you enjoy the counter-strike style weaponry and tactical shooters you will love call of duty 4. It is a great combination of fast twitch and tactical gunplay. Pick up a used copy if you get that chance. Also, if anyone wants to practice and get to know the game, send me a game invitation. I would love to get a game going to get better.

Well guys the demo is out. It's truly impressive , the cars are fast ,sound like real cars , tire squalling ,doing donuts and crashes.

Go wide open and hit a solid wall doing about 150 mph and watch the slowmo vid. It just made my day. And I hit a car head on (you gotta do that one too) the car crunching slow motion video rocks.

Get the demo now!!!

I wanna play! I have a problem though...I have CoD4 but no Xbox, I have a PS3. But there doesn't seem to be any discussion or any chapters of CGA or TOJ that I can find that relates to the PS3 at all. Is PS3 that lame??

I wanna play! I have a problem though...I have CoD4 but no Xbox, I have a PS3. But there doesn't seem to be any discussion or any chapters of CGA or TOJ that I can find that relates to the PS3 at all. Is PS3 that lame??

PS3 is the best graphics I've seen and worth every penny in my book but the user interface for online gaming lacks a lot, they could take notes from the 360.
Mostly everybody here is a pc gamer. We currently have an xbox group but not PS3.
I have a PS3 and if you don't have it yet get the game Unreal Tournament 3 for some fast action gaming. We'll get online and do some fragging. See ya online soon.
btw. what's your gamertag on the PS3. I'll add you as a buddy. PM me.

i also have a ps3 with warhawk and resistance fall of man. it is a good system, but as said before, they lack a lot compared to xbox live. if i buy a game that is on both consoles, i buy it for the 360 because of my already established friends list. i know a lot of people that have both systems as well and they usually only play the 360. my psn tag is Alias75 as well as my xbox gamertag. if they put out any more console specific online games for ps3, i'll probably look into them. by the way, you can get a 360 for a really good price.;)

i also have a ps3 with warhawk and resistance fall of man. it is a good system, but as said before, they lack a lot compared to xbox live. if i buy a game that is on both consoles, i buy it for the 360 because of my already established friends list. i know a lot of people that have both systems as well and they usually only play the 360. my psn tag is Alias75 as well as my xbox gamertag. if they put out any more console specific online games for ps3, i'll probably look into them. by the way, you can get a 360 for a really good price.;)

I have the 360 and PS3. I too buy mostly 360 games because of the ToJ membership. I have Resistance and Zazzy said a friend is going to let him borrow that game so maybe we 3 or more can get into a game soon.

I picked up Rock Band on release day and I love it. The guitar gameplay is not quite as good as GH series, but the drums are amazing. Once you get into medium and higher you really get the feeling of controlling a trap set. Look up BigDemarest online some night if you want to play a quick set.

I have the 360 and PS3. I too buy mostly 360 games because of the ToJ membership. I have Resistance and Zazzy said a friend is going to let him borrow that game so maybe we 3 or more can get into a game soon.

Well THAT would be awesome. I'm itchin to play with some cool people.

If I had known what I know now, I probably would have bought the Xbox 360 first. I can't imagine having two systems. I think I would love one and shun the other if I had both. But, I bought the PS3 because I heard about a lot of people getting the Red Ring of Death or whatever it's called with the Xbox, and the PS3 sounded like a complete package. But it lacks a good online interface I suppose.

I work at a Gamestop and I don't think I have sold a Ps3 for about 1 month and this is during the Holidays :(. I have a 360 and am a PC gamer. I eventually want a Ps3 but overall I think the 360 is the way to go, this coming from a guy that works in the retail end of things. BTW I am very addicted to COD4 I just started my 2nd tier in Prestige Mode.

Please forgive this slightly off-topic post:

In reply to those Tribe of Judah members with PS3s, please read this post I typed up earlier today.

Next game?

As 2007 comes to an end, I'm wondering what early 08 games you will all be playing. I know I'll be getting into Battlefield Bad Company when it comes out. Perhaps I'll run into a few of you there.

As 2007 comes to an end, I'm wondering what early 08 games you will all be playing. I know I'll be getting into Battlefield Bad Company when it comes out. Perhaps I'll run into a few of you there.

HOLY MOTHER OF THE M4! YOUR ALIVE?????????????????????????? dude i havent seen you in ages O_O . <3 , dont have 360 but i do have a normal xbox i just got off a friend for free and after dismantling it i now have a working xbox with only halo 1 lol :D

One of my games of 2008 that I am waiting for is Fallout 3 by Bethesda. I have heard many people say that Oblivion was basically just a beta to get the gameplay down for Fallout 3. I am really looking forward to the next great openended rpg. Also possibly Army of Two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back