eventlister
userprofile
verse of the day

coming soon:
mini arcade
xbox 360 gamercard
mobile broswer

Bible Study over the NXE

If you would like to join a bible study on the chat room thru xbox live 360 let me know here we will test it out the same day it is release.

Is This Chapter Alive?

I just want to know if this chapter is alive.:confused::confused: If so let make things happen. There is many lost souls that the lord want to use us in while we game. But this can not happen unless we work together. Let's recruit more people and convert them to Christ. The devil may use a lot of these games to have the lost stay lost but Christ always wins. Let us move for the Lord! Let us work for the Lord! Please respond if you are active and is willing to help save lost souls and also fellowship with each other to encourage each other daily.
Amen!

hello alias75 i hope to hear more from you! Maybe you would like to help on the xbox site i will also add you to my 360 if you dont mind. Thank You for responding. God Bless

Hello!

I hope it's alive... I JUST JOINED!
lol.

I'm going to get XBL back for Christmas.
I had it back in the day, and loved it... then got it again this past summer. However, none of my friends have it anymore... so I need some brothers/sisters in Christ to play with.

I've got halo 3, rock band 2... and will have Call of Duty 5, and possibly gears 2

welcome again heistruth.
I am working to get the clan moving on head. I just got my XBOX 360 and i am working to get more games for the system. I also have some of the kids from youth ministry come and play. This chapter will grow and I see we just need to let others know about it! Also give me your gamercard so that i can add you on my live account. You can email me anytime or im me anytime. I am the admin on the xbox site for the chapter. So if you have any questions feel free to ask me.
God Bless

Hey, Xavier.

Thanks for the welcome.

I don't think I have a gamercard just yet?
I made an account back in june, but it's currently inactive...waiting for a subscription card for Christmas.
How do I get a gamer-card ?

Do I need to apply or something to join the clan?
I just searched for christian gaming and ended up here.
I just want people to play with, and if we're going to tell others of Jesus Christ, that's awesome!!

NEW XBOX LEADER

Hello all my name is Erik, I am the new Xbox Leader for the chapter!
My gamercard is ObstinateFever! Please add me to your xbox 360!
I also develop the xbox chapter site!
I am looking for some players to help out!
We need a recruiter, event manager and someone who is willing to help on the site!
We also need someone to welcome all the new players to join!

My goals for the chapter: TO lead more people to Christ from this console, meet new friends, and have a Christ like atmosphere playing video games with each other.

Each week i would like to have a bible study thru the xbox live chat room that will be open tomorrow! "yeah" .

What I am looking for as leaders!

You must want to serve lord and others!
Willing to follow and not lead!
Must be humble and open hearted.
Have fun!
God Bless and See you soon!

TOJ.CC/XBOX

So, after many hours of co-op through the night... I love it. I never played the first, but the tutorial makes it easy to understand. There is a lot of blood, but not puddles and puddles like something like the old MK games would show. Well, one part is VERY bloody, but it's a short scene that doesn't involve killing. ;) It's an intense ride, I enjoyed the story and the scale of everything was... epic and beefy.

But I didn't like the swearing even with the Strong Language filter on. Sometimes the in-game captions/subtitles would have the Holy S-word, or sometimes they didn't edit out the spoken S-word. And other times when sniping, Dom would say "'Sup, B----es?" when he got a headshot. There's still plenty of Hell's, D-mn's, B-stard's, etc. It's like a PG-13 movie pretty much.

With the blood filter on, the baddies just go down without the body parts flying off. And the body Chainsaw move will only show a lot of sparks, so if you're not a fan for blood, this is pretty nice.

I just got Gold Live, so I only did Horde co-op. Man that's fun! Only got like 6 or 7th wave, but I really enjoyed working with my brother to survive. ^_^ Yeah, it's a Short (10+ hours on Co-Op with plenty of reloading checkpoints :p) but I can see the Multiplayer having people stick around for longer.

And my brother who isn't a fan of shooters actually tried it... and liked it. :D

GoW2 scored a 93 on Metacritic. Not sure if that influences anyone's decision.

Gamertag: jmulli
ToJ Username: jsm1978
Systems: Xbox 360
List of Games:

The only thing I've really put any time in online is Halo 3, though I recently got Call of Duty 4 so I should be on there once I get sometime.

Also playing Fable 2, Ace Combat 6, Soul Calibur 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back