Are U Karazhan keyed?

*sigh*... got everything but the Black Morass run. Been on kind of infrequently lately, as you may or may not have noticed... Work and sleep have been eating up a good deal of my time (night jobs tend to inspire a good deal of sleeping) :(

Need the 2nd and 3rd part of the keys...coilfang and tempest keep?

My play time is drastically reduced right now due to baby deciding that he needs to eat every 2 hours. He's just about 6wks old and I've found in the past that 6 weeks is the time that my babies seem to settle in to life..hope to be on more after next week :)

I would like to be able to get keyed on Reasonable, this way when I'm online and you all need a spot to fill, I can go with you all.

I am however way behind on getting attuned. I still have the 2 quests that you get in Deadwind pass. Would anyone be interested in helping me out with those by chance?

Just give it up and come back to us fulltime :) (yes i'd love to help you with those quests)

heh. Nah, I don't think that is something I can do. There are other reasons behind that, guild related, that I can't do that.

Think you'll be online either this evening or tomorrow evening to do those quests?

I'm online right now

I didn't get off work until late last night, 10:45pm EST. Didn't get home until a little bit after 11pm. I should be online tonight though around 8 or 9pm server time and will be online all day tomorrow (hopefully). Thanks for the help with those. :)

Back