Atowns prayer thread

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
I guess u could call this the official Atown + Starfire thread to make it easier and stop posting so many flippin times for prayer requests, so i'll just update this one. I would really like for those around to continually pray for myself and starfire. starfire doesnt hang around teh forums due to time/comp restraints but yeah. The summer has been decently good and we start schoolz in a few weeks and i ask for prayer since geology + history might be a tad difficult having them together. dunno what all to expect but yeah. Star n me are still working out relationship details and i always ask for prayer on that end :rolleyes: . but she did stop her meds and seems to be doing pretty well. thanks all who have prayed so far and will continue/start to pray.

-Atown

update: quick note, stuff looks like our school year gonna be packed, i ask for prayer that we can truely do it without a bump in the road, and also some of the kids in the skillsusa club can be harsh on words, like today we did a fundraiser and it was first event jess ever work with us (she just recently joined this year), and there were ALOT of uncalled for comments but its out of my control when it comes to a few of these people. jess has been made fun of alot during her life and doesnt need it coming from this group and shouldt come from this group. pray that if i can be become president of skillsusa i can be effective in eliminating alot of the smack talk and smart aleck stuff. thanks

amazingly alot of ups and down, really confused but going somewhat good. Pete peterson died today, he was a guy who we've known for 3 years and has been battleing cancer constantly, he finalyl went to see the Lord which was.... really a good thing becuase he was just suffering in the end, but it seems he went reasonably peaceably. Pray for me that i will have guidance and wisdom and dont do anything stupid >.>

hehe. i really try hard not to do anything stupid but its like Captain Jack Sparrows always says: You can always trust a dishonest person to be dishonest, honestly its the honest ones you need to look out for because you never know when their going to do something incredibly..... stupid.

anyways stuff going pretty good right now, im SkillsUSA President now but have to figuire out a tie breaker for parlementarian and secretary, i dont care about the parliamentarian becuase they dont do much but jess is up for secretary soo >.> yeah hard choice. but oother than that its goin pretty good

well the contest turned out pretty good and jess won secretary by 1 peanut, was really impressive. and me n jess have been doing really well and having good days. i think some stuff may come up soon that will serously need prayer for. i cant mention alot becuase of privacy but yeah.

as for school stuffs goin great i like my classes really well. should be a good quarter

Update:

First test outa the way, good o'l B, and geology test comin too. Me n star are "officially" dating again, and was good becuase she came to me about it which is a big step for her ^_^ . so im pretty happy all round, and stuffs goin good. its gettin a bit harder though cuz satan been throwing more stuff at me since ive really gotten goin on homegroups, star, and other stuff going on so please pray me n God can keep it up.

Well its been a couple weeks since star and me officially started dating again and im workin on hinting more n more to my folks so that will deffinitly need prayer along the way :D . today she hung out at the house for quite some time but before that we went down to visit a 90 year old friend of the family, who is going down hill a bit since i saw him a few months ago. he didt even remember the last time i visited so there were a few repeat questions but it was good visit. was funny how he questioned star and was like "so how long you known this guy?" and other stuff. he didt even remember me until i shook his hand and looked him in the eye for a few seconds. good strong christian too but yeah. school goin good, having lotsa fun. ^_^ thanks everyone for praying for me

stuff goin good, school good, me + jess is going extremely well, just need to pray i can boost my grades from b's to a's. i got my license finally, got pulled over during the test becuase my front license plate was about to fall off. good times...... anyways thanks all for praying. continue to pray for me n jess' relationship cuz yeah always need prayer there. ^_^ love u guys

I guess u could call this the official Atown + Starfire thread to make it easier and stop posting so many flippin times for prayer requests, so i'll just update this one. I would really like for those around to continually pray for myself and starfire. starfire doesnt hang around teh forums due to time/comp restraints but yeah. The summer has been decently good and we start schoolz in a few weeks and i ask for prayer since geology + history might be a tad difficult having them together. dunno what all to expect but yeah. Star n me are still working out relationship details and i always ask for prayer on that end :rolleyes: . but she did stop her meds and seems to be doing pretty well. thanks all who have prayed so far and will continue/start to pray.

-Atown

MUHAHAHAHA! And btw, it's Starr...I just don't think I can change the name...which really stinks. :p
Yes, please pray for us in school - it's really hard to concentrate when you've got your boyfriend always in your mind. I've already knifed in ATOWN & STARR (w/ two anime-lookin' characters) in about three tables! Sheesh!
*Starr*

update:jess has been made fun of alot during her life and doesnt need it coming from this group and shouldt come from this group. pray that if i can be become president of skillsusa i can be effective in eliminating alot of the smack talk and smart aleck stuff. thanks

Honey, you're so sweet! Btw, these comments I'm making are way after the fact since I'm too lazy to check the forums. I think I will from now on though. I have to keep a check on my b/f after all! ;)
*Starr*

*LOLZ!*`

Sheesh, didn't know Atown was talking about me so much! I'm gonna have to beat you up tomorrow, spud! :p *Lolz!* Anywayz, thanks for your support people, even though I didn't know.
The reason why I broke up with Atown in the first place was because I wasn't sure that I felt the same about him as he did about me. After all, he was always saying how he enjoyed my company and whatnot. Plus, when it became a romantic thing, I started backing off and freaking out. I wanted it at first, but then things changed and for some reason, no idea what, I just needed that space.
So I took the end of college and summer and beginning of this year's college off to recooperate. I then began to sorely miss him, especially when he called me like only ONCE during the summer and sent TEN postcards from the states he went to for competition. As college started back up, I was okay since I got to see him and whatnot...but then I began wanted to always be close to him, giving him hugs, touching his shoulder...whatever.
It wasn't too long after it dawned on me that I was suffering from Atown-withdrawals. *Lol* I felt really stupid for ever doing what I did and asked him to give me another chance. And so we did. And now we're great!
We don't know what's going to happen in the future, but we do know that God has strengthened us in ways that we never expected. We both came to college thinking that we would and wanted to come out of it with a degree and without any relationship, and have grown and matured since then as we've started the second quarter. It's a wonderful feeling to be in love, yet excruciatingly painful when separated. Reminds me of those books/stories that contain a device called a collar that goes around one person's neck and another on another person's neck and if they separate, one of the collars will cause that person to be shocked or something. A prisoner device that's sooooo cool! Wow, I can be very...disturbing. Anywayz, that's about it!
GB! Now I need to respond to Glitch, shyfr0ggy, and Atown on Xfire! *Lol*
*Starr*

notice how i stay out of most things ?? lol jk, but yeah ^_^ . thanks everyone

well today me n jess finally told my mom that we were dating, something we've never told my parents this time or when we dated back in feb so it was tuff today. mom was easy, dad is the hard bpart yet to come

Back