Attention Guild Members! (not spam)

If you want to raid, wouldnt it be best if you started to get +healing since thats where you need to wind up?

Hm.. for all the trouble its worth getting I've seen very very few people have this enchant or request it (druids being the most common ones).

Edit: totally strayed off topic.. if there are people that want these enchants I can try and find someone to do it for them, or atleast point them in the right direction but it's really a waste of di ore when your tanks need it for FR gear for Rag.

A simple no would have worked.

I am not asking for all the ore in the guild to go to me so I can learn an enchant. I am asking for people who would normally not farm it for the guild to (if they think of it) pick it up and send it along my way so I can offer this enchant. If this is not something you want to have or don't feel is the right way to go then so be it.

I personally want this enchant for a larger mana field in addition to the expansion where mages will get spell damage from the amount of intel they have. I have +30 spell damage on my dagger but would like to get a headmasters charge or comparable to put the intel enchant on. To me it makes sense.

Powderpuff volunteers for Shard Farming!

We could start running partial instances to get blues from bosses say in Baron to shard for these enchants! Pick the 5 man, do the easy bosses, shard, reset and repeat! What you think!...If an upgrade drops for a party member, then that wont be sharded...the primary purpose of the runs would be shards and rep! What you guys think?:D

A simple no would have worked.

I wasn't trying to say a yes or a no. I was suggesting that spending 400g+ in mats trying to get this enchant isn't worth it when only 2-3 people will ever ask for it. Your better off gathering mats and paying someone else that has it 5g-10g to do the enchant for you.

But hey if you are a tailor/blacksmith trying to craft FR gear as well at the same time then its not a waste, but if it's just one enchanting pattern you're going after not worth it.

Well I already invested all the time and effort to get all the tailoring items (flarecore) that I can get. If there is more to get along with the +22 intel then so be it. In addition this is something that I feel I want to do and how I am trying to help out. Everyone else's help is not needed but appreciated. I have also reached a point that I can offer the +15 agility enchant to the guild, not to mention crusader, +9 impact to weapon and a ton, of rare Tailoring items. So finally I am looking at something that will help the guild as well as be something I am striving for.

Again as I originally stated, if it is something that detracts from tanks getting FR gear don't send it to me, if it is something you don't feel is worth the effort then cool don't help, but if people send me 20-30 a week then maybe by Christmas I can offer this enchant at that time.

Last edited:
The crafting of DI gear is nearly complete, off the top of my head I don't think there is much more to add to it other then making sure we have two tanks at 255 FR (315 FR with pally buff).

As it stands, our current sources of DI are sufficient. If you are not part of the current DI source for the team, then there is no harm with you donating some to Dukatt.

Back