Best Console? - Fight...uh...vote here!

• GameCube

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • PlayStation2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XBox

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah... like what happens if your cat kicks your drink over and it gets on the thing and all of your games get erased!
mad.gif

laugh.gif

well imagine if all of your games are stored on your computer instead of the disks then you get a virus and it gets anhilated!

I had stored alot of my Game CDs on my HD and of course my Pc then decieds to hang itself
tounge.gif

you forgot the greatest system of all time the pinicple of gaming and graphics, SNES

Chrono Trigger
FF3
Earth Bound

Come on and all the other 1337 games ;^P

nope i was typing and want to do the wink and that came out and i decided it looked cooler so it would stay

/ontopic

as far as new systems i would say PS2 just because it has almost all the games on it not too many exlucisve and all of the games i have played on it are good. also the best controller in my oppion

while Xbox is cool too because it has halo and a few other cool games (fable) that i was able to play.

GC is cool too because i like the games it has.

<span id='ME'><center>Gods_Peon walks around with a walker now</center></span>

Nobody knows what colecovision or intellevision is.

Colecovision sucked
smile.gif

I had an Intellevision.

Nothing was better than the voice module for it, playing games like B-17 Bomber and Tron!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dark Virtue @ Oct. 28 2004,10:25)]Colecovision sucked
smile.gif

I had an Intellevision.

Nothing was better than the voice module for it, playing games like B-17 Bomber and Tron!
Are you Moses?
rock.gif

DV, I think you have a spelling error on your previous post. I assume without doubt, you didn't mean "Sucked." you meant "Rocked".

Yes, you did, don't you try and fib your way out of it
tounge.gif

That was the beginning of my disdain for video game systems.

I was MUCH too 1337 to spend time on a stupid Colecovision when I had my HAXXOR Commodore 64
smile.gif

I didn't buy into the whole Nintendo, SuperNintendo, TurboGraphics 16, NeoGeo, Jaguar or Playstation. Maybe because I worked in a computer/videogame store at the time
smile.gif

I did, however, buy a Sega Genesis.

Why? Madden Football!

Back