C&C Generals review

Yeah, when I first heard about Fallout Tactics, I thought that it was an RPG too, but apparently it's more of an RTS.  I agree with you that most RTS's don't have a lot of offensive content, but Generals (and RA2) has even less than the average RTS.  For instance, C&C: Tiberian Sun had swearing (in the cut scenes), blood, a heinously evil villain who heinously evil and villainous things, and a dark and polluted world (among other things).  Generals is a lot more "kid-friendly."

Oh, and I love Freelancer.

Daszo24:

I know that I didn't explicitely mention it, but I couldn't really mention everything.  As I said before, the mere existence of a terrorist side is inherently offensive to some (though it does make blowing up the bad guys that much more fun!).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katarn85 @ July 08 2003,1:23)] I know that I didn't explicitely mention it, but I couldn't really mention everything.  As I said before, the mere existence of a terrorist side is inherently offensive to some (though it does make blowing up the bad guys that much more fun!).
I totally understand that you couldn't mention everything, and that's ok with me
smile.gif
 If we mentioned everything in our reviews, they would not fit in all the books of the world
biggrin.gif
 Not really, but you get my drift.

And I entirely agree that it's more fun blowing them up instead of run of the mill vilains.

Also, the upcomming C&C Generals expansion pack was announced yesterday. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/commandconquergenerals/news_6071046.html

Back