Called from Darkness = Sith Light?

Souladin

Hey guys, I was currious if we all had plans to follow the Light side of the force, even though we're part of the Empire? That was my plan. I've done both dark and light in the beta and some of the stuff that happened on the dark side was.. well, lets just say I was more comfortable with making choises that followed the Light (its that whole Holy Spirit living in me thing I guess).

What about the rest of you?

We don't ALL necessarily plan to go light side, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who are planning to do that with you. I'm kind of on the fence about that one myself.

my first guy will be making light side choices. My secound guy will be a credit hounding BH so will be more in the middle with some honor

Both my IA and Maurader will be going LS. I don't care for the Dark Side effects (which can be toggled off) and I'm guessing the LS armor may look better. I loved going LS as an Inquisitor, people kept saying I wasn't evil enough. XD

Both my IA and Maurader will be going LS. I don't care for the Dark Side effects (which can be toggled off) and I'm guessing the LS armor may look better. I loved going LS as an Inquisitor, people kept saying I wasn't evil enough. XD

- Dark Side apperances should now always be visible to other players

from latest patch, not sure if it means should show up or that they will not be able to turn off... I swear I read somewhere that they would not turn off but I cant find it this moment.

Yeah, my BH and Op will likely be middle of the road types, but I played L1-L10 on both a Sith Warrior and an Inquisitor on both Light and Dark and Light was not only more comfortable, but had more fun in the storyline too.

Yeah, my BH and Op will likely be middle of the road types, but I played L1-L10 on both a Sith Warrior and an Inquisitor on both Light and Dark and Light was not only more comfortable, but had more fun in the storyline too.

Agreed alot of the light side choices I made were very interesting.

Something that was pointed out to me the other day was that some color crystals will be based on alignment.

Something to the tune of Red unusable by anyone who is Light side 1 or higher.
Blue and Green unable by anyone who is Dark side 1 or higher.

Anyone able to give a chart detailing these specifics? Like where is yellow, orange, purple and what not fit into this mix?

This is one thing that has given me pause for going light side. If I play a sith I wanted to have red blade even if I was doing good stuff, red fits better with the black colors to me.... Or its the movies coming out in me.

Oh well.... Anyone with any info would be helpful.

Something that was pointed out to me the other day was that some color crystals will be based on alignment.

Something to the tune of Red unusable by anyone who is Light side 1 or higher.
Blue and Green unable by anyone who is Dark side 1 or higher.

Anyone able to give a chart detailing these specifics? Like where is yellow, orange, purple and what not fit into this mix?

This is one thing that has given me pause for going light side. If I play a sith I wanted to have red blade even if I was doing good stuff, red fits better with the black colors to me.... Or its the movies coming out in me.

Oh well.... Anyone with any info would be helpful.

That might be true of some crystals, but I'm not aware of a complete color restriction like that. At least during the beta I know I was able to use a red crystal on my light side Sith Juggernaut all the way up to level 31. I was light side 2 at that point, I think.

This was changed last beta, red unavailable if light +1 and blue/green unavailable if dark +1. I believe that is the only restriction now.

Last edited:
This was changed last beta, red unavailable if light +1 and blue/green unavailable if dark +1. I believe that is the only restriction now.

Huh. Interesting. Maybe they were trying to do that before, but it wasn't working quite right or something. When I was playing on my LS warrior I did find a saber with a blue crystal, but every time I tried to equip it the blade wouldn't show up at all. Maybe they fixed that now.

Back