Chill games

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
What games do you all play to relax and unwind?

Any recommendations on any platforms are welcome, but Android, PC, and Switch would be a priority for me.

Single player games are more relaxing to me. Especially with a quick-save/reload feature. My primary go-to game:

Skyrim

World of Warcraft for me lately with some Bible classes in the background.

Otherwise some megamanz, puzzle fighter or smash

/bump

I've been feeling the need for a chill game again lately, so I thought I'd bump this thread and see what you all are playing these days to relax.

I've been feeling the need for a chill game again lately, so I thought I'd bump this thread and see what you all are playing these days to relax.

I've been reading more than playing for relaxation lately, namely "The Life of Greece," "Caesar and Christ," and "The Age of Faith," from Will Durant's history of civilization series. It helps keep current events in perspective of God's much-bigger-than-our-individual-lifetimes plan.

Coming back to this since it might be a recurring need for a while...

Banished is pretty good for relaxation, mostly agrarian-based colonialism with no neighbors or politics.

And Surviving Mars can be, depending on how good you are at setting up automation. There's a lot you can do to gather resources, research technology, and set up infrastructure before even inviting any people to the planet to have to deal with.

I've been playing Star Citizen recently. It's pulled me away from most other games, including GW2 and Eve.
Check it out here
They are also having a free-fly period to celebrate their Ship Showdown competition. The free period lasts until the 23rd and includes 16 ships to fly!
This link below includes the code to unlock the free fly period and the ships:
If you do check it out, I'd appreciate it if you use my referral code :D I get a free ship or something and you get in-game money
STAR-QCNZ-GDPV

Stardew Valley's been really good for relaxation. Seems reminiscent of what it might be like to play as a Hyrule villager in a Zelda game.

Back