communion for pets?

rock.gif

Um...what do they take communion for, anyway? Some little cute ceremony? It's one of our most important traditions, and not to be taken lightly.

While it is amusing, it can't be taken too lightly.

This is just coming to show you how liberal even Christians are becoming. That's pagan/animist-ish.

We have to keep a sharp eye out for things like this, guys, lest we lay a nice clean path for the Antichrist to march right down through on.

Van

I agree that it's bad, but it's still humurous in a stupid "what medicine are you on" kinda way.

i dont personally believe dogs nor any other animal has a soul and wont go to heaven nor hell. and if that sucks that ur pets aint gonna be in heaven well i wont mind cuz i'll be happy in any case

animals are lacking souls, but that does not mean they won't exist in Heaven. descriptions have animals there, as well since it will be a place of eternal joy, how happy can you be without a cat?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

^ seriously, I love cats barbecued with some bullseye sauce, or watching em fly around on a fan blade with thier tail tied to the end, or seeing who can shoot the most off of a fence with a wrist rocket.
wink.gif

Tell me where in the Bible it says that animals are in Heaven. It does mention that there are four (?) animal like things covered in eyes with six (?) wings, but they aren't animals.

In Revelation 5:8-13 all creatures recognize Jesus as the Savior of the world and praise God right along with redeemed men.

Romans 8:19(KJV) says that the lesser creatures await Christ's return to redeem the sons of God so they, too, will be released from physical death to eternal life.

hmmmm, i love my dog but its gonna be kinda nice not wrry bout taking her out or feeding her or taking her on long car trips etc.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Romans 8:19(KJV) says that the lesser creatures await Christ's return to redeem the sons of God so they, too, will be released from physical death to eternal life.
I looked that verse up, and I must say it is pretty vague. It doesn't actually say they go to Heaven, just that they await it.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]hmmmm, i love my dog but its gonna be kinda nice not wrry bout taking her out or feeding her or taking her on long car trips etc.
Um, you won't have to feed her, or take her out, or take her on long car trips if animals go to Heaven.

Back