Computer Building Pics

he took his time, I am always too excited to be careful when its time to build a new comp:p although I have found the higher priced the case is the less lethal it is :D

I think the only case that didn't take blood was my most recent lian-li case. It must be a blood thirst in cases or something, they take blood in an offering for their service...

I'm installing the 2.3 patch now... and then it's time to DL every mod I use, and then to arrange them how I like... Gonna be a while yet...

entangled1.jpg

You put in the proc and Memory before seating the MoBo? How'd that work, never do it that way before. Went with blue I see...

Couple years ago I did my first custom case, cut a cross in the top with red lights inside. Panted 2 Cor 5:13 on the side and glued a patch on the front. Turned out ok for fist custom job. My next one will be more elaberate.

Yeah that case is sweet, it has a removable MB plate so you can install it all outside. Plus all the wiring is pre-routed, so there is very little effort needed with all the wiring. Good choice Qman

I definitely wanted to put in the CPU and fan before installing the MOBO because the fan is rather large/heavy and it would be hard to work within the confines of the case. The fan installation did prove challenging so I'm glad I did it this way.

Back