Computer Building Pics

Quantum_Man

So I took some pictures while I was building my first PC from scratch.

Here are the boxes shortly after they were delivered.
01yt5.jpg

These are all the components of the PC excluding the case.
02az1.jpg

Here's the case on its own, empty.
06fk4.jpg

First step is setting up the motherboard!
03up5.jpg

My new toasty Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66GHz processor!
04fd5.jpg

I've now installed the CPU fan/heatsink and the RAM. The fan is 90 degrees off however, it's supposed to blow the air out the back of the PC not upwards.
05go2.jpg

Fully assembled and with the CPU fan in the correct orientation now.
07og0.jpg

The front panel with the door open, 1 DVD+/-RW and 1 DVD-ROM drive, and 1 multicard reader.
08sz0.jpg

The computer turned on.
09hc1.jpg

Another view.
10rp1.jpg

Close up of CPU fan and rear fans.
11qx0.jpg

I still have to install WoW. Crysis and the Orange Box are installed however. :D

lol

what about pics of your cut up hands after messing around with all of that metal?! or are you more careful than i am? :)

he took his time, I am always too excited to be careful when its time to build a new comp:p although I have found the higher priced the case is the less lethal it is :D

he took his time, I am always too excited to be careful when its time to build a new comp:p although I have found the higher priced the case is the less lethal it is :D

the cases sometimes get me...what usually gets me without fail is messing with the plate that attaches to the mobo and the case...i usually slice something on that thin tin one way or another :(

then there's the packaging of everything...the plastic packages of the fans are the worst...those are good slicers too :(

if you haven't been cut building a pc, you:

1.) aren't sufficiently thrilled to load up all that new hardware and get vista running rock solid at amazing speeds

2.) you build pcs too slow

3.) you weren't building a manpc like Q was

REAL PC BUILDERS HAVE SCARZ, AMIRITE?

Back