Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, pumpkin pie is awesome, not only that but it sucks not knowing another language and listening to a song that is another song that you kind of like listening to...

You know what, pumpkin pie is awesome, not only that but it sucks not knowing another language and listening to a song that is another song that you kind of like listening to...

Thank you coolspot... that means alot to me... i feel alot better about my spam... and now i can say... at least my spam isn't that bad.... LOL just kidding... i'm totally messing with ya. but more seriously... haha.... i do agree...when you love listening to a song... yet it is in a different language... you can't really sing along... nor do you really know what they are talking about... or even what there tone may imply... but... that is a different topic.

I have a song in Hebrew and its a worship song, and i think it magnifies the effect of the song. Tho othertimes it does annoy me that i have no clue what im singing, but i do know what i mean. you know, at least im not singing about drugs or nothin, but about the greatest person on earth! err.. greatest person that was on earth! ;)

lemoncookies_10032005335pm.jpg

I want him to prove it. What do you think?

lol... i think the chances of "teh cutest" being a gamer... is low to none... as much as Pure Pwnage broadcasts that gamers are these amazing people... half the kids that show up to there fan rallies are over weight teens... the usual profile for a gamer are teenage boys who are socially in-active for causes like weight or is CRAZY skinny with acne problem... sometimes a combo of others... but... still... yeah...

I myself, don't fit that stereo-type... i'm just so amazing that i don't fit the stereo-type... i'm really smart, moral, socially active, i can still own at video games, and i'm pretty much an amazing person... It would be hard for a normal man to stay humble... but lucky for me i'm really good looking to... so i don't have many issues. haha.

t3h cut3st is not a plausible title for a gamer...how ever.. "T3h N3rdi3st" is..(i didnt wanna substitute for more than ust the Es..im lazy like that

Glich, that is a terrible stereo-type. Not every gamer is like that. So maybe most of them are, but it doesnt mean that someone can classify as all of them like that. I personally know a lot of gamers who are not over-wieght or socially in-active. And GW is a social game, so really you cant play GW and not be socially active, cept for heros and such.

lol... i think the chances of "teh cutest" being a gamer... is low to none... as much as Pure Pwnage broadcasts that gamers are these amazing people... half the kids that show up to there fan rallies are over weight teens... the usual profile for a gamer are teenage boys who are socially in-active for causes like weight or is CRAZY skinny with acne problem... sometimes a combo of others... but... still... yeah...

Funny, I know tons of gamers, teen to their forties. Only a small portion of them do fit that profile. If that's all you know about gamers, you need to get out more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back