Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love good Mexican - not Taco Bell/Rubio's/Chevy's food - but the authentic stuff you get from a little hole in the wall place.

Oh, I love food! And I work near the so-called International Corridor in Atlanta... (Just one street over). That means there's ethnic food in abundance, usually with signs you can't read. However, for American food, you're stuck with McDonald's, Burger King, Chick-fil-A, or Krystal's...

Let's see...I love strawberries and peaches, really good Southern casseroles, grilled rainbow trout, matar paneer (Indian), souvlaki, and kebabs with chelo and tahdig.

And chocolate. And, for some reason, "Gummy 100" candy in strawberry, orange, or pineapple. That stuff is addictive.

A nice bonus is that the packages contain some wonderful Engrish. :)

And SUNO! Suno! Suno!

Last edited:
I've gotta tell ya guys... i love this thread. haha. whenever i'm having a bad day... i can just read this... "interesting" discussion and it kinda makes me smile. GJ.

Good question about the favourite food, so much to choose from... here's a general idea for me: Chile, Lasagna, Spaghetti and meat sauce, gyros.

Oh, I love food! And I work near the so-called International Corridor in Atlanta... (Just one street over). That means there's ethnic food in abundance, usually with signs you can't read. However, for American food, you're stuck with McDonald's, Burger Kind, Chick-fil-A, or Krystal's...

Lucky! Man, I wished I lived in a city... my town doesn't even have one of those quaint diners. (welllllll it does but it kinda sucks)

:) good for you. (I don't have it yet... too much homework...ok so I spent 3 hours rollerblading...maybe i have a little time...too many dots...oh well...ill stop now...maybe ill buy GWEN in a month or so when homework gets less interesting...) Anyway, baring dots, I am glad you are enjoying it :D

I have not gotten GW:EN yet, then again I currently don't have internet access that would support it but we shall see in the next week or so and who knows, I may buy it then. Then again, I may not because I seriously need to focus on school or else my GPA will suffer further.

i got it because we happened to be in walmart... and so far i'm at the point where i'm supposed to go get the help of the asura (because asura are obviously much better than dwarves and sadly even norns...)

sadly enough... i might not even get GWEN... period.... it makes me cry... yet i have been trying to pull away from video games as of late... i need to concentrate on more important things right now... like school... BUT... i will always play at least a couple hours worth a month... maybe...

sadly enough... i might not even get GWEN... period.... it makes me cry... yet i have been trying to pull away from video games as of late... i need to concentrate on more important things right now... like school... BUT... i will always play at least a couple hours worth a month... maybe...
sadly I have to concur with you. Homework take priority and since its college it take just about everything else too :)

sadly I have to concur with you. Homework take priority and since its college it take just about everything else too :)

i wish i was in college so i didn't have to do such pointless work on topics that i either already know everything about or understand fully due to the notes we took...
in other words if school did notes, quizzes, and tests, as opposed to notes, homework, quizzes, homework, tests, and homework, not only would i have better grades (laziness = poor homework grades), but school wouldn't be as long (it would take, say, 6 years instead of 12).
not only would i learn more in less time, i would be learning.

pay no attention to my run-on sentence that overuses commas to adequately follow all punctuation rules...

well if GW:EN had introduced more than 10 nonelite and 0 elite skills per profession it would be worth 40 dollars in my PvP hungry eyes... unfortunately i think they should have reduced the cost to 10... being an expansion pack and all... the profit they're going to get from this is phenominal, since they put in very little work...

(no wonder they're making GW2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back