Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but you have 444 posts.. thats like the best number in the world! cause 4 pwns everything... cept 4444 or 44444 or 444444 or.. well you get it right?

on a side note, if you give each letter of the alphabet a value corresponding to its position in the alphabet (a=1, b=2, c=3, etc.), the letters of my name multiplied together = 3600... also that's 100x the difference between my age and my mother's, and 300x the difference between my age and my sister's. 3600/4 (my birth month) is 9, which is my birth date divided by my favorite number (18/2)...

all information in the last paragraph is just stuff that i essentially generated for no apparent reason, and probably has little or no significance in anyone's life...

Math19.png

The things you learn in the Discrete Mathematics class...

indeed...
things you learn in trips to NYC: the twin towers were 1337ft. tall

also, your theorem just proves that you can make up anything in math and it can be mathematically solid...
i think there was a massive research project over that idea that went on primarily in restaurants, where apparently pricing for food had no apparent mathematical pattern and people ate themselves to death just to study the receipt for mathematical patterns that may exist... The "Bistro Theorem" i think??? o.0 (i don't remember really... i heard about it from a friend)
naturally, it could just be fictional... oh well :3

Last edited:
Actually what he says about .9 repeating is very true. If you look at it from a limit perspective it holds true. Its not made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back