Dragon Festival

9 rings is a safe bet for both titles, just make sure to stand in a corner to have the largest chance to loose, you need a surplus for id say 2k tickets to make sure you dont hit bottom

slalomdms said:
Here's what they had on Guild Wars offical site

The conclusion of the Dragon Festival will be marked with surprises true Canthans won't want to miss.

Anybody see anything. I was on till 3:00 CST and saw nothing special.

Rho

Manyik said:
Anybody see anything. I was on till 3:00 CST and saw nothing special.

Rho
Well, they were TWO HOURS late starting, so it wouldn't surprise me if other things went wrong and they scrapped the big finale...

According to Gaile Gray in teh chat logs over at Guru, the whole day was teh big finale. It has been theorized that there was a bug in teh code and the mini game and present drop with fireworks was supposed to only happen after the last visit from emperor Kisu. But as I said Gaile said that the whole day was teh big finale.

Dauntless said:
According to Gaile Gray in teh chat logs over at Guru, the whole day was teh big finale. It has been theorized that there was a bug in teh code and the mini game and present drop with fireworks was supposed to only happen after the last visit from emperor Kisu. But as I said Gaile said that the whole day was teh big finale.
Hmmm...but presents dropped at every visit for Wintersday, for the winning side, anyway.

I thought the finale would have to do with the Emperor's speculation that we would see more of the Grasps.

Back