Dungeon Defenders?

_ALF_

Hey all, I play a ton of Dungeon Defenders, to buy it now with all content I think its around 40 bucks (ignoring costume only DLC)

Its an amazing Download only title with hours and hours of play!

If anyone plays already, please add me on steam!

rumorsofcake (shows as ALF)

I think Gator Missile is trying to set up a weekly Dungeon Defenders event. You might want to check with him on Steam.

I'd be willing to play if I'm ever on at the same time as 3 other DunDef players.

New Summoner class is pretty sweet and gives a new spin on the game with the top-down mode they get.

"A mysterious visitor from the Crystalline dimension, the Summoner has decided to wage his own war across Etheria! With two pets by his side, the Summoner can form minions out of sentient crystal and build an army to follow his every command!"

Key Features:

Play Dungeon Defenders like an RTS, summoning and controlling your own minions
Use Overlord Mode to supervise your army from a top-down perspective
Issue a variety of commands to control your troops
Equip two pets simultaneously
Levitate for up to 15 seconds

Summoner Abilities:

Phase Shift: Move your ghostly avatar around the physical realm while remaining immaterial and unseen by enemies.
Flash Heal: Cast a spell which instantly heals all allied units and defenses within a radius.

DUDE thats crazy. and I have to say as cool as it looks,, Im a bit concerned that their new classes are a bit too OP.

I played the other day and a robot joined me and ewok and I kept saying how OP the robot appeared to be.

Just bought this for PC. Been playing it on PS3 for a while now. Convinced my other friends to go PC I think. Also if you don't have the base game, it's on sale until next week. How do I become a part of the group on Steam? Haven't really used it much.

Great game. I need to start playing again.

...though that'd require breaks from LOTRO. :/

Just bought this for PC. Been playing it on PS3 for a while now. Convinced my other friends to go PC I think. Also if you don't have the base game, it's on sale until next week. How do I become a part of the group on Steam?
Add Gator to your Steam Friends list and he can add you to the ToJ DunDef group.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm not seeing the group any more.

Gator: Did you delete the Dungeon Defenders of Judah Steam group?

Last edited:
Uh.. Yeah, Sorry...I should of said something first.
I got too busy and couldn't host for two nights in a row, also it seems there's enough players that someone could start up a Dungeon Defenders chapter.
I think we had enough people to host 3 games per game-night.
Sooo yeah..

I could be up for some defenders... I've gotten quite good at being a n00bie.

Back