Dungeons Anyone?

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
I'm just beginning working on hard mode dungeons. I just did Arachni's Haunt. I am going to need some help. Anyone else working on or WANT to work on hard mode dungeons?

I'll give you hand if you still need help. Msg me in-game sometime and we'll get something going.

However I'm attending the wedding of a friend so I won't be online this coming weekend (Feb 20/21).

Whether or not weddings are fun is a matter of taste, but it is not my taste, sorry.

My in game name is Tiste Celenar.

I have been looking for Raven and Tiste in-game to no avail. Wat are the most probable days to find you guys?

I'm online most evenings (est) as well, and I've still got a couple hm dungeons I need to get through as well.

IGN - peter venkmann

I need 5 or 6 more HM dungeons and that should give me Legendary Master of the North. I have been at 886 points for close to a yr now >.<

Ha, I'm only at 763 points, and I've only got 2 more hm dungeons to finish off. The vanquishes are what I'm not looking forward to... At least most of those are right next to a town, so fewer caravans I have to do.

As far as dungeons, I still need:
Raven's point
Vloxen excavations

Which do you still need?

I'm planning to do one tonight. Any suggestions? Which ones do you still need, Reginator? Kyrel?

While I don't need the dungeon for completion, Bloodstone Caves is the zaishen bounty today, worth 140 zcoins in hm.

Otherwise, I'm up for any of them.

I just got home, and I am so so so beat! Been traipsing around in snow all day and I just want to collapse. I will have to pass tonight QQ

Let's do Bloodstone Caves then.

I should be home by 5:30 PST. I'll have to go get the Z-quest for the day. Meet in Gadd's Encampment at 5:45?

Hooray! Raven, Renault and I made it through Bloodstone Caves in hard mode. Got the rewards and 4.7k gold when most everything was sold. Took about an hour after pauses.

We will have to try another next Thursday.

Sorry I wasn't able to make it... The wife was sick, and I had to pick up some medicine and a few other things from the grocery store. Good job on getting through it!

Back