Dungeons Anyone?

I will post the ones I still need, and I am willing to go to any of them that anyone needs but 1 certain one...I will never go back there in HM again!

Sorry Abba :p

HM Dungeon's I still need:

#1 Catacombs of Kathandrax
#2 Rragar's Menagerie
#5 Darkrime Delves
#11 Bloodstone Caves (of course had to miss this)
#14 Arachni's Haunt
#15 Slavers' Exile (Duncan)

Yes :] I have 4 chars that are at Duncan, with my warrior, Kyrel Aeryn, the most important as she is my main. I really need those Deldrimor armor remnants too :p lol

Thursday is the best day for me - I can usually get home by 5:30 PST - up and running by 5:45.

Is this just going to be duncan himself, or are we doing the guys leading up to duncan? Just need to know if I need to go back through the other 3 mini-dungeons there first. Not a big deal to do so, just setting in-game priorities for the week ;-)

hmmm...I don't know the answer to that - I'll have to look into it.

Just Duncan. The other ones can be done in NM and should be completed prior to our time on Thurs night for HM Duncan.

Our normal event time? 8 pm EST? and be ready to roll asap? We need to find out who is coming for sure as we need certain skills like the Assassin skill Swap for the spirits etc. and we do know positively that Duncan can be killed using Daze skills on him and also that Necro skill peeps use when farming him.

Lets see if Ryan is coming and any human Monks.

Our normal event time? 8 pm EST? and be ready to roll asap? We need to find out who is coming for sure as we need certain skills like the Assassin skill Swap for the spirits etc. and we do know positively that Duncan can be killed using Daze skills on him and also that Necro skill peeps use when farming him.

Lets see if Ryan is coming and any human Monks.

Spoil Victor is an elite people use on him due to his high health, also sometimes people have someone die right next to him and then spam Signet of Sorrow.

Back