Favorite Praise/Worship Song?

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
So just wondering, what is your favorite Praise/Worship song? Also do you have a favorite rendition of it?

From the last couple of years, I really like Center.

Still, longtime favorites are All Creatures, Come Thou Fount, Be Thou My Vision, A Mighty Fortress, and Beautiful, Scandalous Night. Not particularly picky on renditions. I just play 'em on the guitar and sing. :)

100+ years - Blessed Assurance

50-100 years - Victory in Jesus

last 10 years - It Is You - I particularly like the UK Mix

It is Well - Asbury University Students singing it. (great story behind it)
And Can it Be - First time I heard it was at Asbury College when we hit this verse
Long my imprisoned spirit lay,
Fast bound in sin and nature’s night;
Thine eye diffused a quickening ray—
I woke, the dungeon flamed with light;
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.
The tears just flowed, it was my life we were singing about.
And I must throw in two Salvation Army songs
Send The Fire
Oh Boundless Salvation
Either of those two backed up by a Salvation Army Brass Band will get ya going.

Classics-
Amazing Grace (both the classic and the Blind Boys of Alabama singing it to the tune of House of the Rising Sun).
It is Well
How Great Thou Art
The Old Rugged Cross (oddly enough - I tend to break out into spontaneous song with this one)

Newer -
Blessed Be Your Name
How Great is our God
Revelation Song

There are a lot of great ones here. My problem is that I can't really have a favorite because there are just so many good ones.

Probably my Favorite right now is 10,000 Reasons.

A few more that I really like in no particular order.

You are Holy (Prince of Peace)
How Great is Our God (World Edition) - I love the regular version, however this one just hits me differently. (Especially love the video)
Break Every Chain - This song is just so powerful.
The Old Rugged Cross - My favorite rendition is of a wonderful old man in my church named Troy, he's 83 or 84 and can barely hear, couldn't sing in tune for anything, but it is such a blessing listening to him sing it.
Amazing Grace (My chains are gone)
Nothing But the Blood - I love Jars of Clay Rendition
It is Well With My Soul - I love Jars of Clay Rendition

Well... Honestly there are so many I could continue to list, but this is a "Favorite" thread so I'll stop here. There really are so many I haven't listed.

I was not going to post in this thread b/c there are so many moving songs that i love to sing.

Currently in the CD player of my truck is Tenth Ave North's "Over and Underneath" with "Times" (track 7) on repeat. Its been that way for over a month now. With out doing math, I've played that song some 1000 times in a row now.

Back