Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ritualist

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Paragon

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Dervish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love the warrior, I like being able to smash things and being in the middle of the battle, and I love rushing into the action so much.
But I really want to say my paragon is my favorite. I love how he's a leader and a support guy. The paragon has always felt rushed to me which makes it hard to choose the warrior or the paragon.
Assassins are cool too. There fun just to do damage with. They can shred teams faster than SS can on a horrible FoW team and they got so many skills that entertain you if your watching or waiting and you got ADHD...like dash...nothing like that skill to spice up a boring day...or return...

Last edited:
I enjoyed Paragon when I played. Uber buffs, and the enemies are always on fire. xD
^^ I agree with that guy. BUT- I also like to play Earth Ele, and it's also fun to be an Assassin... And Rangers aren't bad, same with Warriors and Dervs... But Paragons win the day. That's why I have three. ;)

My primary is a Paragon, but I enjoy the mind games Mesmers use to defeat their enemies. I started a Monk, but never got good at healing in GW. I was a pretty decent healer in LOTRO, but never could get the hang on it here. Hats off to those of you who do.

P.S.-I voted for Paragon. ;)

sbarnesi - I had the same problem with a Monk - I ended up going Smiter and that was a ton of fun.

Rit, Rit, Rit for the win. I can cause more DPS than anyone with spirits and painful bond, i can go healer/protector for an easy in with PUGs or I can do more damage with a bow with splinter weapon than a ranger. So many options all with tremendous potential.
Minion bomber
SOS
Splinter barrage
Resto healer
Vengeful Bonder farmer
So many options it's crazy!

Rit is by far the most versatile profession. And with the buff to spirits, they are OP now.

I've always liked playing the ranger in the rpg games. It began with the rogue in the original Diablo. I'd say playing a mesmer comes second and the ritualist is third. Interestingly enough, my ritualist has died the least amount of times.

Abba, save your starter armor! It'll help for a bonder farmer later.
Also I wanted to mention my second fav is assassin. The kill power is really fun when stringing combos together that cause enough damage to make warriors blush. Still finding my nitch with my assassin which is fun too.

I've always liked playing the ranger in the rpg games. It began with the rogue in the original Diablo. I'd say playing a mesmer comes second and the ritualist is third. Interestingly enough, my ritualist has died the least amount of times.

Aye, I always go ranger-type profession in RPGs, starting with Rogue in Diablo too ;)

Yup Ranger, starting with Rogue in Diablo and D2. Although picking a favorite gets tougher as I play more characters. Even an axe nun grows on you after a while.

Back