FOOD!!!!!!!!

Custard is fine, quiche is not custard.

It is, essentially. It's just a savory custard. If you take the sugar and vanilla out of a custard pie and add cheese, you have a quiche. Eggs and milk/cream, baked.

I was just wondering, as I've run across people who don't like quiche, and it's usually a texture issue which applies equally to custard.

When I was a little girl and would go shopping with mom I constantly tried to convince her that bagels were healthy for me. I had a speak about how they were tough to chew and helped my teeth grow strong. I think she gave in a few times just because my earnestness was so cute.

Queen Kel

Lol never knew that about bagels, but I think it is logical. While we have bagels let's put something on top of it. I was going to say Lox, but we need to keep the vegans happy with this bagel, so we will put some of this on it instead,

Cream Cheese

It's Sunday. I miss something I don't make at all, just get a restaurants know, and even then not that often.

Roast Beef Dinner

And that abomination called a TV dinner doesn't count.

I love me some good goood roast beef dinner! Been awhile for me too, but get some delish bloody roast beef from my local deli that melts in your mouth!

Ok we have slumber long enough, let's throw in one of my better halves favorites, the all american

Corn Dog

Ok no response so I know y'all are high falootin' food wonders so I guess y'all will respond to:

Filet Mignon

OK ya don't wanna spend moneys either, so let's go with something our Salvation Army has,

Community meals at the corps (church).

Hmmmmmmm been since Saturday. Going to go with a survival food for those on a budget with no time.
Frozen waffles

Pop em in the toaster, wait about a minute, slather with syrup and butter. Good for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner.

Back