Free Realms...

hey guys - we are looking at starting a guild on FR - anyone done that already?
Are you specifically looking to start a Christian guild? Or just start a guild with a group of friends, some of whom are Christian?

Either way, I think it's a great idea. I haven't read much about guilds in Free Realms, but it seems like it could be a great outreach opportunity.

hey guys - we are looking at starting a guild on FR - anyone done that already?

cheers,
Canley

I've made a guild for Tribe of Judah, if you are a member there. I'm honestly not on much, but if i'm home I can be on in about 2 minutes, I just need to reboot to Windows. Afternoons Tuesday/Thursday are your best bet for finding me due to my hectic schedule.

Of course, if you wanted to make a CGA guild, that's an option, too.

Canley and I was talking about Making a Knights of I Am in free realms also, branching out of EQ2 with KoIA. As for who will run it, we are still talking about it. Just trying get since who wants to play it and run it. We have some choices here to make and we are talking to Xiontawa about it also.

I've made a guild for Tribe of Judah, if you are a member there. I'm honestly not on much, but if i'm home I can be on in about 2 minutes, I just need to reboot to Windows. Afternoons Tuesday/Thursday are your best bet for finding me due to my hectic schedule.

Of course, if you wanted to make a CGA guild, that's an option, too.
Canley and I was talking about Making a Knights of I Am in free realms also, branching out of EQ2 with KoIA. As for who will run it, we are still talking about it. Just trying get since who wants to play it and run it. We have some choices here to make and we are talking to Xiontawa about it also.

You guys might as well pool your efforts and establish one Tribe of Judah Free Realms guild rather than create two. I'm not as concerned with the name of the guild as I am that Christian gamers can gather and play together.

I haven't re-installed the game since the move to Windows 7, but the game is free and installation is straightforward.

Back