says 'First Iraq, then France'." -Tom Brokaw
"The French announced today that they would not help us remove Saddam
from Iraq. Well Duh! They didn't even help us remove Hitler from
France." -Jay Leno
"France said this week they need more evidence to convince them Saddam
is a threat. Yeah, last time France asked for more evidence it came
rollin thru Paris with a German Flag on it." -Dave Letterman
...... and my all time favorite! Why are all the highways in France
lined with trees? So the Germans can march in the shade!!!
Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an
accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage. -unknown
France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals. France is miserable
because it is filled with Frenchmen, and Frenchmen are miserable because
they live in France. -Mark Twain
Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada.
-Ted Nugent
The only way the French are going in with us is if we tell th em we
found truffles in Iraq.
War without France would be like ... uh ... World War II
What do you call 100,000 Frenchmen with their hands up? The Army
Q. How do you stop a French Tank? A. Shoot the guy pushing.
Q. how many Frenchman does it take to defend Paris. A. We don't know,
it's never been tried.
The best French bashing line heard over the last week is: "We can count
on the French to be there when they need us."

After that ridiculous display of booing the national anthem in Canada at a hockey game last night, I needed to read something like this...

"On ebay: French Army Musket. In good condition. Never fired, dropped once."
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr_Eon @ Mar. 21 2003,6:41)]It doesn't count as Racism. They're FRENCH...

Eon
For some reason, I think the sole reason you support military action in Iraq is because it makes the French mad
smile.gif

The French are n00bs? Well said, MaxX :-D!

Yes, angry frenchmen are rather hilarious, what with the accent and all. Man...didn't take that e-mail long to get around at all...I got it this morning myself from one of my shipmates :).

I say we write up an invoice for parts and services rendered during WWII in the assistance of France, and tell them that it's all theirs if they don't shut up.

The fact that military action in Iraq gets French panties in a bunch is only one of the MANY selling points, as far as I'm concerned... ;)

EOn

It's not racism...it's more countryism. Trust SHark to ruin the fun. Besides.....what is a French person? A white dude? CAn they be black? CAn they be short fat yellow dudes? After all what's in a French?
Once dropped musket....funny stuff.
Thanks CCGR. I needed some hilarity.
I will give the French one thing and one thing only...they gave us Chief Inspector Jacques Clousteau. I give props to anyone who knows what I'm talking about.

Although it's fair to point out that Peter Sellers is in fact... English... ;)

Eon

Ah, yes, but Clouseau was French, and it wouldn't have all been nearly as funny if it hadn't been about flustered Frenchmen :).

"Cato, the pheune is ringing-g"
*WALLOP*
"Relax. I'll gettit."

"I will give the French one thing and one thing only...they gave us Chief Inspector Jacques Clousteau."

agreed, but correct me if I'm wrong, pink panther were british movies.

I've been hearing this quote lately, and it cracks me up. ;)

"You know things are screwed up when the best rapper is white, the best golfer ir black, the French think that Americans are arrogant, and the Germans don't want war."

Not that funny but I get it. Heh.
Yeah I know Sellers isn't French but CLousteau or CLouseau is and that's all that matters. That's like saying the French guys in Monty Python and the Holy Grail weren't funny because it was a British movie. They were hilarious. "Your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elderberries!"
And for ultimate hilarity of the Pink Panther, the end of the Return of the Pink Panther at the Japanese restaurant and he gets a Chinese fortune cookie. "Wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeghhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhh&q
uot; as he does like a flying kick into the kitchen. Hilarious!

That one with all the assassins in it. Clouseau thinks it's Cato sneaking up on him and just beats the crap out of the guy with a stick. Hilarious! ANd then he falls down into the basement with all that paint and crap. Heheheheh!
And Dreyfuss...it's not complete without Dreyfuss.
Dreyfuss falls in the duck pond.
"And now, the breath of life!" (Gives Dreyfuss CPR)
Old woman comes over and hits him. "Pervert!"
Drefuss gets up and is hit by a suction cap arrow and chases Clouseau. Hilarious!!

Back