French bashing

Yes, I think my favorite scene of all time was the bathroom scene with the assassins. Clouseau manages to drop the toilet papaer, and reaches down for it, just as the assassins in the stalls on either side of him fire through the walls...and hit each other.

Lol yeah!
And the midget kicks the dude and that chick with the knives runs into his giant pretzel. Hilarious! All twelve died.
I thought that Russian chick in the room was an assassin, and at the end Cato sneaks in with all the bubbles and triggers that catapault mechanism and they go into the river. Hilarious!!

For those of you who don't remember a certain French multiplayer taunt in Red Alert 2:

"Surrender! No, I don't mean I surrender - I mean YOU surrender!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katarn85 @ Mar. 25 2003,6:04)]For those of you who don't remember a certain French multiplayer taunt in Red Alert 2:

"Surrender!  No, I don't mean I surrender - I mean YOU surrender!"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif
I played that game it was fun
smile.gif

ROFL, that's funny :). I haven't played multiplayer RA2 though, so I didn't know they had taunts. I DO play the game occassionally, though. Just check the 0wnage page at my website :).

Slam: Your quote should say "He who dies with Jesus in his heart PWNZ0R5!!!"

Hmm...I just considered that now that you said it, but it's intended to be a reference to the scripture that says "In death we are more than conquorers in Christ" (I think that's it). Anyway, it kind of loses some of the meaning without that word.

The quote is definitely better the way you have it now
smile.gif

Those French jokes are awesome, that one about "it isn't racism they are French" Good one whoever said that =)

Anvild

Eon said that. Really....it isn't. French people don't have a race: anyone can be French. Go to France, live in an apartment, drink sewer water/wine, learn French and don't support the war until it's over so you can invade and take the oil.

It was an unfortunate thing that I read those jokes shortly after I realized I had to pee.  I didn't wet myself, but it certainly didn't help the situation.  
tounge.gif

Anyway, it's not racism and I have never heard of the term anti-countryism.  It is actually insulting a culture.  If it were racism, we would be insulting their appearance... which wouldn't be difficult either.  You'd think never shaving your armpits or wearing deoderant would actually be a form of birth-control.  But I guess all that German artillary fire caused some brain damage.
rock.gif

Lol! Bashing right here from Marko.
ANd another dude who didn't introduce himself.
WElcome Marko! I said that in another post, but hey, welcome again, to Christian Gamers Alliance.

Lol, ok I'm anvild, there I've introduced myself.
I'm from fkoc\cg
smile.gif
Met LionofJudah playing war3 he said to stop by and I did
smile.gif

Yeah I agree about how to be french =)

Anvild

Back