Frustrated!!

Wend

The Forgiven Guild Leader
So, yesterday at around 6 pm we decided to switch my account's authenticator key from the one the kids use to the one adam has been using because he has one on his iphone. The switch seemed to go successfully, but when I tried to log in it wouldn't allow me in. Thinking I had entered my password incorrectly, I tried again, and then again in case the authenticator key had switched over while I was entering it. Well, my authenticator key got locked out and gave a message saying I needed to call the billing dpt to reactivate it.

I've been calling the billing department and keep getting a message saying they are experiencing high call volume and to send an email or use the web form to solve the problem, or if I still want to talk to a service agent to call again. Now, almost 24 hours and over a dozen calls later, I'm no further in to the process and am still locked out from my account. If only they had a recorded announcement saying that their phone lines are down until Monday or something I'm sure I'd be far less frustrated.

Thanks for letting me vent :D Hope to see you all sometime soon.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was on the phone for 45 minutes waiting for bliz to fix my authenticator issue. Course that was 1 call and 45 minutes not a dozen and 24 hours. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Yeah...the problem was that I felt stuck in a vicious circle...the answer on the phone was to email or webform, the reply from the email and webform is that I needed to speak to a billing agent. I couldn't get through to a billing agent (or event the automated voice answering system) and the recorded message said to deal with it through email or webform. Finally after almost 48 hours I managed to get into the automated voice system which I managed by fluke to find the right set of numbers to speak to a real live person..after that it was easy :)

Back