Fun class picky picky

Sith Inquisitor > Sorcerer for me!

I'll either be doing that or going for Sith Warrior > Juggernaut. I've always loved tanking in MMOs, but in Star Wars stuff my favorite has always been force lightning.... tough choice.

Bounty Hunter - Powertech (Flames! :D) or Imperial Agent - Sniper (Engineer bots, wutwut).

Though I'm not crazy about being a Sith (I don't mind being a bad due though), Inquisitor sounds pretty neat if I'm allowed to choose my own lightsaber color. If not, I'll roll a Jedi just for a green or orange lightsaber. xD

quote from today's panel...

If you play on the Republic side you will not have any of the missions as playing on the Empire. It's like two games in one!

Sooooo it sounds like I will need to join 2 guilds...

Feelin' Juggernaut. I like being a bruiser. Sorcerer would also work. (Argh! Grimbeorn! We are drawn to the same classes! XD)

I don't mind goin' Sith. :p

I do mind my computer probably not being able to handle the game adequately. >.>

Though I'm not crazy about being a Sith (I don't mind being a bad due though), Inquisitor sounds pretty neat if I'm allowed to choose my own lightsaber color. If not, I'll roll a Jedi just for a green or orange lightsaber. xD

I don't think you'll need to worry too much about that. In the videos on the TOR website it shows inquisitors using purple lightsabers, so you should at least have options. Also with the pre-order comes some crystal thing that can change the color of your lightsaber or blaster bolts. I guess it is possible that they won't let you have green or something, though. That might make sense to be a non-Sith color.

Man, I can't decide if I want to be a Bounty Hunter Powertech, or a Bounty Hunter Mercenary. Jetpack and rockets, or flamethrowers? Guess I have a lot of time to choose.

I will certainly be rolling a Jedi Warrior Juggernaut. I am a tank through and through. I will also lvl an inquisitor to roll face in pvp.

As I've been playing the beta since December, I know what I'm going to be playing for the most part. Probably a Sith Assassin.

Back