Get to know your Guildees! =)

Name: Rob
Primary Character: Sarugon
Achievement I'm most proud of: Maybe not really achievement, but I'm proud to be a somewhat oldschool player, having been in Redeemed since early 2005.
Favorite Class: Hunter
Favorite Profession: Skinning/Leatherworking
PvE Goals: Defeat all the 'classic' raid bosses, like Ragnaros, and C'Thun.
PvP Goals: Kill all horde, organize a succesful Redeemed raid of a horde city.
Favorite Bible verse: Mathew 6:33
Other Random fact about me: Hezron is my brother, I live 2 houses away from Grimbeorn, I live in the city with the best weather in the USA.

Name: Ashley
Main: Whispyr
(Other chars: Beaupeaux, Sheckle, Whyp, Tots, Vinipra)
Favorite Class: Priest healer(PvE)/ Mage (PvP)
Favorite Profession: Inscription/Enchanting
PvE Goals: T8 gear woot!
PvP Goals: Actually aquire a pvp set before they upgrade it lol
Favorite Bible Verse: Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Favorite thing to do in game: I really enjoy leveling new chars and getting them upgraded gear every 5 levels or so lol. Expensive but fun ^.^ Im always broke :D I also really love healing on my priest.

Name: Dougy Tru (short for trupski)
Primary Character: Deadknite/Mastablasta (human DK/NE hunter)
Status: alive..(dodgeball tomorrow night.. might not be much longer :-D )
Achievement I'm most proud off: being involved in one of the the biggest christian guild's out there
Favorite Class: hunter/dk
Favorite Profession: inscription
PvE Goals: to impress? dunno..
PvP Goals: to be able to get ganked and have a small chance of living..
Other random facts about me: i've been heavily involved in racing gokarts that go faster then most people think (120mph)

Name: Chris Johnston
Primary Character: Xpunginator
Achievement of which I am most proud: come ask me if you want a story
Favorite Class: I love playing all of them
Favorite Profession: Engineering
PvE Goals: level every class, tank some bosses, kill arthas
PvP Goals: have fun with arenas
Favorite Bible verse: Romans 8:28
Other random facts about me: I'm in love with Belenah, I've lived in CA, NC, CO, TX, and AL, and I like programming and reading books

Last edited:
Name: Stacey
Primary Character: Belenah
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Joining Redeemed is the only lasting memory...aside from silly ones :D
Favorite Class: Druid probably
Favorite Profession: Jewelcrafting
PvE Goals: To see as much raid content as possible
PvP Goals: To not
*Favorite Bible verse: Matthew 11:28-30, Phil 4:8-9
Other random facts about me: I'm an environmental science major at Baylor U, my hiccups are dangerous to those around me, I really miss my family when I'm at college, I was a swimmer for ten years...but yet I almost drowned in a pool one time, I love to eat goldfish and rasinets together, I'm introverted

Last edited:
Name: Matt
Primary Character: Stabbybakey (Human Rogue)
Status: Married (8yrs), 1 sons (2 years old), 1 dogs (mutt :))
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: n/a (I'm a noob. :p)
Favorite Class: Dunno
Favorite Profession: Dunno
PvE Goals: Dunno
PvP Goals: Dunno
Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 15 currently
Other random facts about me: Georgia Tech fan, professional geek, ToJ Staff Manager/Forums Administrator

Other random facts about me: Georgia Tech fan
UGA or get out!

Name: Taylor
Primary Character: Ozirys at the moment and anything else starting with O or K.
Achievement I'm most proud of: Tanking Twin Emporers on Osirys in AQ40.. so fun!
Favorite Class: Death Knight and Warlock
Favorite Profession: Any as long as they make money and are ezmode.
PvE Goals: Get to 80 and raid a little over the summer.
PvP Goals: Walk away from an attempted ganking every now and then.
Other random facts about me: Orange. Is that random enough?

Last edited:
Terr

Name: Terrence
Primary Character: Terr (Fury Warrior)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: 25 exalted reps
Favorite Class: Warrior
Favorite Profession: Cooking
PvE Goals: Loremaster Achievement
PvP Goals: To die less quickly when I'm ganked
Favorite Bible Verse: Psalm 40
Other random facts about me: My left leg is 1 1/2 inches shorter than my right leg

Last edited:
Name: Derek
Primary Character: Mcfierce (used to be Angryson)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Mcfierce of the Frozen Wastes
Favorite Class: Druid cuz they can do it all!
Favorite Profession: One that actually makes money...seems I'm always behind on that one :(
PvE Goals: To be one of the best in every raid, be it DPS, Heals, or Tank. I'm super competitive ;)
PvP Goals: to not have to hold my breath and almost have a heart attack whenever I'm engaged by someone of the opposing faction.
*Favorite Bible verse: Matthew 7:12 - So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
Other random facts about me: I have my pilot's license, I've almost completed my A.S. degree in Medical Radiography and will have my X-ray Technologist License. I rock climb without a rope (aka bouldering). I love helping people and can be TOTALLY random a lot of the time. I miss leading raids :\

I really enjoyed reading this thread, even thou i don't play wow anymore due to not having highspeed internet,but i think i will be moving again next year and i will make sure that i will have highspeed internet so i can get back to playing wow and join redeemed again and get to playing wow with all of my friends in redeemed and meet new friends also.

Name: Chris
Primary Character: Flamethrøwer
Status: Married - one year in July! No kids for a WHILE though
Achievement I'm most proud of: all my toons have shaved heads (except the pesky night elf druid). A bald gnome with goggles is THE COOLEST thing in the game.
Favorite Class: Mage
Favorite Profession: Engineering. I'm sticking with it in hopes that Blizz will not neglect it forever!
PvE Goals: An 80 in every class! WoW will be around for 25 more years, right?
PvP Goals: To be able to stay alive long enough to get off a /cry at the person ganking me. It's harder than you'd think.
Favorite Bible verse: I think it's been taken, but Proverbs 3:5,6
Other Random fact about me: I have a collection of 416 different David Robinson basketball cards (no doubles), and counting!

Name : nathan
primary character : not seen on stonemaul but well known as brugalin
Achievement I'm most proud of: getting the ambasador title on hunter( also not on stonemaul
Favorite Class : paladin
Favorite Profession: enchanting because its benefits outway its high cost to level.
PvE Goals: leveling druid , shaman and deathknight to 80 (75 , 60 and 62)
PvP Goals: learn how to pvp effectively on holy paladin and mm hunter
Favorite Bible verse: John 3:16 because it is the one closest to my heart and used in my church program
Other Random fact about me: i am a big starwars fanatic and have a whole shelf of stuff from episode 2 on inclusing 2 stacks of the 1970's cardboard collectable cards from my mom

Avish

Name: Scott
Primary Character: Avish (Draenei Shaman)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Still proud of beating Contra on the NES! up up down down left right left right A B select start - FTW
Favorite Class: Shaman
Favorite Profession: none really,
PvE Goals: Get into raiding more
PvP Goals: show that enhancement shamans should be feared in PVP
*Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 147:10-11 "His pleasure is not in the strenght of the horse, nor his delight in the legs of a man; the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love."
Other random facts about me: I'm Canadian, live in Abbotsford BC, I hung out with the band Five Iron Frenzy back in the day, got to know the guys & girl, great band, miss those days.

Name: Kateleen
Primary Character: Cynica (Human Warlock)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "Knuckle Sandwich"
Favorite Class: Warlock
Favorite Profession: Alchemy
PvE Goals: get back to raiding
PvP Goals: Ha! ...make a macro to /sigh at my gankers more efficiently
Other random facts about me: I'm a Computer Science/Pre-Med student at Baylor, although I started school studying Vocal Performance. If there was an achievement for time spent logged into WoW, but actually doing something else, I would most definitely be a candidate.

Name: Ryan

Primary Character: Hoshiro - Night Elf Hunter

Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: The fact that I leveled 1-60 in a week, it's taking me 4 months to go from 60-80! haha. There is a reason but it's funny none the less.

Favorite Class: I think Priests are sweet.

Favorite Profession: Herbalism

PvE Goals: Just to have fun.

PvP Goals: To kill a Paladin! = 0 Lofty, I know...

*Favorite Bible verse: Romans 8: 37-39
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Other random facts about me: I have Tourette's Syndrome (no I don't yell profanity lol) but I don't get on vent much 'cause it stresses me out; I am a songwriter and worship leader in a Vineyard church here in Ohio. I don't watch sports except for the Buckeyes = D

Name: Rob
Primary Character: Jadice (Gnome Mage)
Game Achievement most proud of atm: The Ambassador title.took me forever
Favorite Profession: Cooking ( i know I'm a nerd)
PvE Goals: See the Lich King go down
PvP Goals: Survive those Darn Stun Lock Rogues
*Favorite Bible verses: Psalm 23 and Revelation 1:8
Other random facts about me: I was in the military for 6 yrs. and Actually started playing WoW to be a hordie to gank My lead pastor (Balde) and the other Youth Pastor that I worked with (Spekterelf) because they always talked WoW.. but got to play with them and had a blast

Last edited:
Name: Calvin
Primary Character: Azami (Draenei Shaman)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "The Diplomat"
Favorite Profession: Alchemy
PvE Goals: For now, downing Yogg-Saran; For later, beating Arthas/Lich King
PvP Goals: Get some good Redeemed Pre-made BG's going and maybe be good enough for Arena
*Favorite Bible verse: Proverbs 16:3
Other random facts about me: I really like all kinds of strategy/board/card games that allow you the ability to outplay someone rather rely predominantly on luck.

Name: Stephen
Primary Character: Aendus (Human Warlock)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of: Killing the giant that farts bubbles (forgot his name)
Favorite Class: Undecided
Favorite Profession: Whatever gets me the most BoP benefits
PvE goals: get to 80
PvP goals: Get a consistent arena team and have fun
Favorite Bible Verse: Never could decide...I like stories better than verses. I liked the founding of the temple in Jerusalem.
Other Random Facts: I play guitar/piano, wakeboard during the summer, and try to play soccer. I help out with the High School group at my church.

Last edited:
Name: Tony

Primary Character: Papatoad

Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: a little of this, a little of that...

Favorite Class: Druid

Favorite Profession: skinning

PvE Goals: to adventure and laze around open pastures soaking up the sun…

PvP Goals: To be FEARED server wide and my name sung throughout the pages of fansites everywhere…

*Favorite Bible verse: Luke 10:27 “He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'[a]; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.

Other random facts about me: “I’m the greatest Druid whoever lived!”

Back