Get to know your Guildees! =)

Name: Dave
Primary Character: Indy - to be renamed Quantum in <90 days
Favorite Class: Priest
PvE Goals: to top the DPS charts once again and help Redeemed progress
PvP Goals: none at the moment
Favorite Bible verse: Ephesians 2:8-9
Other random facts about me: I'm a wedding photographer for the NY-metro area. You can see some of my work at www.dmstudio.com and on my blog, blog.dmstudio.com. if you have photography questions feel free to ask me! I know both Nikon and Canon cameras and lenses.

Name: Ross
Character: Simonedes
Marital Status: Single

Bio:

I am currently working on my undergrad at Ole Miss and will eventually go to Seminary somewhere in the next year or so. I also intern at my church which I run sound and learn basic theology etc. as well as the occasional sermon.

Name: Michael

Hey everyone, great to see such a thriving Christian guild. I grew up in Indiana but now my wife and I live in East Africa and we are missionaries with a group called Pioneer Bible Translators. We've been here just over a year and an internet upgrade became available. God is good to let me have some familiar fun over here. See ya'll in WoW.

If you want to know more about our ministry, check out www.michaelandmeganbarton.com

Name: Linda
Primary Character: Caylean
Game Achievement I'm most proud of: Meeting my hubby! We used to run a tiny guild on Thunderhorn and had nightly prayer sessions together. Before long, Brian and I were the only ones who showed up every night... and the rest (as they say) is history! ;-)
Favorite Class: Paladin
Favorite Profession: Engineering
PvE Goals: Main/Co-tanking a regular raiding group. It would be nice to be at the forefront of progression, but having a close knit and personable raiding group is more important.
PvP Goals: Healing in premade Battlegrounds!
Favorite Bible Passage: John 17:24-26
Random facts: I'm a space physicist with experiments both in space and on the ground in exciting areas (like Nigeria). I used to work for the Air Force, but come January, I'll be at NASA. Once we are settled, we hope to become involved in Church service, depending on what the Holy Spirit calls us to do.

Hello, all!

Name: Ed
Primary Character: Edezar
Game Achievement I'm most proud of: Getting Crusader title on my paladin.
Favorite Class: Hunter
Favorite Profession: Alchemy
PvE Goals: Developing close friendships within the game and making progress through raid content.
PvP Goals: Beating down the Horde with premades! :D
Favorite Bible Passage: Romans 12:1-2
Random facts: I'm a pastor and father of 6. My two sons play WoW, too.

It's good to be back in Redeemed! I had a character over here about a year and a half ago. Just brought my lvl 80 dwarf hunter, Edezar, and my lvl 70 NE feral druid, Eodwerd, over yesterday. So happy to be received with open arms and in a guild with active conversations in guild chat!:D

another try to follow the forum form

Name: Michael
Primary Character: Kahesed, Maribu, and another Kahesed on another realm (soon to be brought to Stonemaul because this guild rocks)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: errr..... dunno
Favorite Class: Shaman (Enhancement), liking Druids too
Favorite Profession: they are all a bit laborious
PvE Goals: I love the Myzrael questline in Arathi. The story is nice I guess.
PvP Goals: getting killed lot (i'll get better someday)
Favorite Bible verse: Romans 14 whole chapter
Other random facts about me: I'm a Bible translator in East Africa who has decent internet sometimes.

Name: Matthew
Main: On this server? Heiligstahl
Status: Token Single Guy having graduated from a Christian Undergrad.
Favorite Profession: Cooking?
PVE Goals: Have fun!
PVP Goals: Make Lowbie Horde Paranoid by following them around.
Favorite Verse: Sermon on the mount.
Random Facts: I am in Law School. I do not plan on stopping after Law School...I want a PhD. in Social Psychology.

Name: Brian
Primary Character: Sedesh
Game Achievement I'm most proud of: Not anything that makes me jump up and down but I was happy to finally get the recent achievement of completing all the new Cata heroics.
Favorite Profession: Enchanting & Alchemy pretty much the same
PvE Goals: Raiding, never done it, I love healing and really like it in Cata. It is a great challenge and I look forward to the challenge of raid heals.
PvP Goals: Would love to earn some ratings and get come PvP titles.
Favorite Bible Passage: Hmmm... changes often, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 2:10, James 1:27
Random facts: I'm ordained as a pastor, am a full time missionary in the Philippines. I have 3 sons, 1 is biological, 1 is Vietnamese, 1 is Filipino. We'll be adopting more Filipinos over the next few years. We help run a children's home there.

Name: David
Primary Character: Deepspace
Game Achievement I'm most proud of: 25K honor kills back at 60 (sitting at 38K something on my mage currently)~Also hold Lt. Commander title.
Favorite Class: Mage/Druid
Favorite Profession: Engineering ~ Almost every one of my characters is an engineer (except my mage).
PvE Goals: Run heroics with the guild to get geared enough to help the guild progress in raids.
PvP Goals: Achieve a full set of PvP gear and get invited into some organized teams who know what they're doing.
Favorite Bible Passage: Psalms 5:9
Random facts:I raided / PvPed hardcore at 60 as a mage // when TBC hit went to a feral druid (horde) and raid progressed. With WotLK, picked up healing on my druid and raid progressed. Currently playing mage.

Name: Dave
Primary Character: Shelby, soon to be 85 unholy DK
Favorite Class: Shadow Priest
Favorite Profession: Enchanting, Tailoring, Herbing and Alchemy, sorry I don't have just one!
PvE Goals: to top the DPS charts once again and help Redeemed progress on Shelby
Favorite Bible verse: Ephesians 2:8-9
Other random facts about me: I'm a wedding photographer for the NY-metro area. You can see some of my work at www.dmstudio.com and on my blog, blog.dmstudio.com. if you have photography questions feel free to ask me! I know both Nikon and Canon cameras and lenses.

Updated.

Name: Andrew
Primary Character: Indebted
Status: Married (8 years) to my incredible wife. We also have a 1 year old son
Favorite Profession: Archeology!
PvE Goals: To experience all the content that WoW offers, including all the old content I never had the time to see.
Favorite Bible verse: 2 Tim 4:7 "For I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." (Used as my witnessing verse during some difficult deployments while in command.)
Other random facts about me: Career Army Officer heading to graduate school on the east coast with a follow on assignment as an instructor at West Point! Also the RL brother to Tintri! If you ever want to go experience an old raid count me in!!!

Name: Erik
Primary Character: Wugan (Wuganimal is my toon in Redeemed right now)
Achievement I'm most proud of: Glory of the Icecrown Raider.
Favorite Class: Shaman!
Favorite Profession: Alchemy, have always enjoyed it for some reason.
PvE Goals: Balance my desire for a challenging content/success with my desire to raid with people I'd want to be friends with in real life. :)
PvP Goals: Try not to get roped into healing an arena team.
Favorite Bible verse: John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." So simple and so amazingly incomprehensible at the same time.
Other random facts about me: I am a lawyer, although I'm currently not working because I have a chronic illness; WoW helps me fill my time. I have a blog that fluctuates between barely noticed and mildly popular at restoshamanflow.com.

Name: Erik
Primary Character: Wugan (Wuganimal is my toon in Redeemed right now)
Achievement I'm most proud of: Glory of the Icecrown Raider.
Favorite Class: Shaman!
Favorite Profession: Alchemy, have always enjoyed it for some reason.
PvE Goals: Balance my desire for a challenging content/success with my desire to raid with people I'd want to be friends with in real life. :)
PvP Goals: Try not to get roped into healing an arena team.
Favorite Bible verse: John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." So simple and so amazingly incomprehensible at the same time.
Other random facts about me: I am a lawyer, although I'm currently not working because I have a chronic illness; WoW helps me fill my time. I have a blog that fluctuates between barely noticed and mildly popular at restoshamanflow.com.

Welcome to da party!

Getting to know Lygernight

Name: Chris aka Lyger
Primary Character: Lygernight (Alt-a-holic)
Status: Married (3 years in July), 1 dog, and Baby girl on the way.
Game Achievement I'm most proud of: Making over 100g in tips for a 10 minute fireworks display in IF for 4th of July. I never asked for tips and people kept giving me money to do it again.
Favorite Class: Druid
Favorite Profession: Leatherworking
PvE Goals: Actually get involved in solid endgame raiding. I've always been in small guilds and too busy as a casual player/guild master helping others (in game and outside IRL) to actually raid.
PvP Goals: Kill all reds!
Favorite Bible Passage: Proverbs 3:5-6 (NASB)
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
Random facts: My first vehicle had more duct tape then steel holding it together. Pumping tunes through house speakers and a cassette boombox for a radio and beaded seat covers. I could tell how fast I was driving by the bend of my CB radio antenna (the odometer was broken).

Last edited:
Updated mine because Lyger's is very similar to mine and it kind of freaked me out:

Name: Chris
Primary Character: Flamethrøwer
Status: Married - three years in July! Maybe a kid this year...
Achievement I'm most proud of: Insane in the Membrane
Favorite Class: Mage
Favorite Profession: Engineering. Forever.
PvE Goals: Getting the legendary staff this expansion.
PvP Goals: To be able to stay alive long enough to get off a /cry at the person ganking me. It's harder than you'd think.
Favorite Bible verse: I think it's been taken, but Proverbs 3:5,6
Other Random fact about me: I have a collection of 416 different David Robinson basketball cards (no doubles), and counting!

^^ Also, I plan to add to this collection at the Memorial Day flea market tomorrow.

Last edited:
I know I'm very LATE on this, but since I got my Forum account up and running, I'm gonna post the info.

Name: Ronnie
Primary Characters: Nazereth
Achievement I'm most proud of: I got the fastest flying speed for 5000k Gold.
Favorite Class: Priest (Holy)
Favorite Profession: Cloth, Enchanting
PvE Goals: Getting gear and participating in Raids
PvP Goals: Staying Alive
Favorite Bible verse: 2 Corinthians 5:10 (In my opinion, the only verse that matters in the end of all ends.)
Other Random fact about me: I love Star Wars! I stopped my WoW account in case you guys were wondering where I disappeared to. I'm starting school very soon, trying to be Los Angeles County Firefighter. When Star Wars: The Old Republic comes out, I'm hoping to be part of that Guild Chapter, Called from Darkness. God Bless!

I know I'm very LATE on this, but since I got my Forum account up and running, I'm gonna post the info.

Name: Ronnie
Primary Characters: Nazereth
Achievement I'm most proud of: I got the fastest flying speed for 5000k Gold.
Favorite Class: Priest (Holy)
Favorite Profession: Cloth, Enchanting
PvE Goals: Getting gear and participating in Raids
PvP Goals: Staying Alive
Favorite Bible verse: 2 Corinthians 5:10 (In my opinion, the only verse that matters in the end of all ends.)
Other Random fact about me: I love Star Wars! I stopped my WoW account in case you guys were wondering where I disappeared to. I'm starting school very soon, trying to be Los Angeles County Firefighter. When Star Wars: The Old Republic comes out, I'm hoping to be part of that Guild Chapter, Called from Darkness. God Bless!

Welcome to the CGA. Good luck on firefighting! I was a firefighter in Northern California and loved it. God Bless!

Name: Graham Jackson
Primary Characters: Kracerelect/ Epikfail
Achievement I'm most proud of: Right now I am very proud to have been part of the team that got 11/12 Cata raids down as 5th or 6th guild on the server!
Favorite Class: Pally Tank FTW.
Favorite Profession: I am a gatherer at heart, so Mining/ Herbalism
PvE Goals: KILL NEF! and also continue being one of the best raiding teams on the server once we get a steady team going again.
PvP Goals: Kill everything red. Hopefully get 2200 rating in our new 3v3 team.
Favorite Bible verse: Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and do not do what I ask of you?"

Name: Alex Kimball
Primary Characters: Ghallagher/Tomatoflames
Status: Married, no kids (unless you count my three "furry" kids :p)
Achievement I'm most proud of: I'm not crazy about achievements, but I think the one where you /hug someone after you kill them in pvp? Make love not war, or something like that. I got a kick out of that one when I first got it.
Favorite Class: I've played them all, but I have to say its Hunter, with Resto druid as a close second.
Favorite Profession: For fun, Engineering. For Utility, Alchemy and Cooking.
PvE Goals: To be a part of raid progression with Redeemed, in any way shape or form.
PvP Goals: I was big into PvP back when WoW was in its infancy (grind for GM or HWL anyone?) So, I am not that crazy about PvP anymore. But I suppose my biggest goal is to survive :p
Favorite Bible verse: Psalms 27:1
Other Random fact about me: I am a certified pilot (Commercial/Multi, for anyone that is in the know) As of late, due to monetary reasons, I have not been able to get up in the air, and I miss it :(

Last edited:
Back