Good News!

Abea

Tribe of Judah Social Media Manager
I figured Rexul wouldn't post anything, so I will. If you haven't heard, Rexul got engaged!! He's hoping to marry sometime in October.

And not to steal his thunder, I got engaged too! I'm hoping to marry sometime in August or September.

Lots of stuff going on in our worlds right now that's for sure!

For those who don't know - I am Rexul and Catakou's mom. Haven't been on playing much, but I do check in from time to time. Unfortunately, when I do, it seems everyone runs and hides cause I don't see anyone. lol Come out come out where ever you are. :D

Have a blessed day!

Congrats to both of you!

And if he doesn't play MC, maybe you should get him hooked? Then maybe you can play more? ;) You know, make it "couple time" :D

Thanks y'all.

He doesn't play minecraft but has dabbled a little with it. We'll see what I can do. I'm happy to let him watch his basketball and football and such while I play. Just don't have time due to work and such. But maybe, (shhesshh who am I kidding, every time I say this it never works but here goes) sometime soon. I'll be switching jobs and working a little less. Been working two jobs with no days off. But we shall see. Course, by then it will be summer and I won't want to be on the computer. UGH!!! I want minecraft time!!!! lol

Back