Guild Bank

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
So for those of you who hadn't heard this yet, the ability to get a guild bank was added in patch 1.2. I have now purchased one.

So for those of you who hadn't heard this yet, the ability to get a guild bank was added in patch 1.2. I have now purchased one.

Cool, I was wondering how to access it. How do we best use it? Drop crafting mats and cash? I also noticed that there is a button to use guild funds for repairs.

You can access it from the fleet. There isn't anything in it yet, but I think I set it up so that everyone can at least look at it and deposit/withdraw stuff. It can be used for repairs if it has credits, but it currently doesn't.

You can access it from the fleet. There isn't anything in it yet, but I think I set it up so that everyone can at least look at it and deposit/withdraw stuff. It can be used for repairs if it has credits, but it currently doesn't.
Not sure how ToJ typically handles this stuff. I got into the habit of "tithing" 10% of my cash on hand when I happened to visit the guild bank. So I will probably start doing that myself (I just dropped a bunch on a black-yellow crystal for my light sabers and I'm saving toward my lvl 50 mount).

Not sure how ToJ typically handles this stuff. I got into the habit of "tithing" 10% of my cash on hand when I happened to visit the guild bank. So I will probably start doing that myself (I just dropped a bunch on a black-yellow crystal for my light sabers and I'm saving toward my lvl 50 mount).

Hmm. I like it. ToJ doesn't have any official policy on guild banks that I am aware of, but I'm sure no one will argue with you if you want to do it that way.

Just so everyone knows, our guild bank just got re-added on the new server. Took Bioware's customer service a few days to do it, but it wasn't too bad.

Cool! Thanks Grim.

Now we need to find a day/time when we can get together and start running some flashpoints together.

Back