Guild Status Update - Please Read ASAP!

1) Religious group
2) Rigid rules of conduct
3) Killing things (fake things, yes)

All we need now is a promise of absolution if we comply and we'll have the crusades!

I LOVE this idea!

Also:
I find the rules of conduct very reasonable and not at all rigid.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are all standing in the poop!

Also:
This is why we need people to tell us how to behave.

The date you posted this is curious. Had this been announced tomorrow Id be more apt to believe

Also:
The date of this idea is irrelevant because of how awesome it is!

Good post, Lloren, good post! Pay no attention to the date behind the curtain.

I was hoping you would just download the adjustment to my implant.

Also:
I'm looking forward to my stylish implant.

Good post, Icthus, good post! Thank you for such an insightful suggestion. While something like a thought-controlling implant is not currently an excluded in this system; I think we can all agree that if this is what it takes to ensure compliance across all members, everyone would be on board.

I am McFierce and I approve this message. Consider this already implemented. Glad we can finally stop talking about it and do it.

Also:
All my gold and stuffs will be donated immediately to this cause.

Good post, Angryson, good post! I will schedule a meeting soon to discuss your empowerments and kickbacks, as well as the amounts you could likely embezzle without me knowing.

Pneuma's game log
10:00 PM - Logged onto Horde Toon
10:05 PM - Made jokes about Chuck Norris in Trade Chat
11:45 PM - Left trade chat
11:46 PM - Logged out
11:47 PM - Logged onto Alliance Toon
11:48 PM - Complained in Guild Chat about new raiding rules
1:00 AM - Logged out of game
1:01 AM - Made nachos
1:15 AM - Ate said nachos
1:45 AM - Drank Pepto-Bismol
2:00 AM - Prank call to Samboe's Mom
2:10 AM - Logged onto Alliance toon
2:11 AM - Spammed guild chat for gold and deadmine runs

Also:
I repent of my irrational ways and commit to farming Truesilver as punishment.

Good to see everyone taking the new changes so well and with open arms!

Also: I only made this Post so that flame could edit it :p

Also:
It is clear that everything said in this thread was done of the poster's own free will.

ROFL I love you Flame. Btw how long did it take you to get the idea for that whole first post? Lol that was brilliant I think.

Also: Flame is definitely not editing posts of other people, pay no attention to the little thing that says "last edited by Flamethrower"

Also also: I just reverse edited Icthus oooh what now!?

Also:
I have no power in this forum other than what has been given to me by the authorities. They know what is best for me and everything they do is right.

ROFL I love you Flame. Btw how long did it take you to get the idea for that whole first post? Lol that was brilliant I think.

Also: Flame is definitely not editing posts of other people, pay no attention to the little thing that says "last edited by Flamethrower"

Also also: I just reverse edited Icthus oooh what now!?

Also:
I have no power in this forum other than what has been given to me by the authorities. They know what is best for me and everything they do is right.

Good post, Engris, good post! The idea came to me in a dream. I was at work, trying to interpret an insurance policy's coverage language when suddenly my body was overtaken by a severe bout of lethargy. Luckily I sit behind everyone else so no one could see me. Everything went white and suddenly I was in Azeroth. I was walking through an unknown wood when the spirit of Uther came alongside me and instructed me in the ways of guild leadership. We walked along for what seemed to be days, speaking on all important matters concerning Azeroth. When I came to, all my coworkers were at lunch, I had a drool spot on my collar (I assume it was my own), and there was a post-it note firmly affixed to my forehead saying "olive garden 12:30". I knew I had no time for tasty Italian morsels - I had a manifesto to write. The rest is, and will be, history.

Good post, Engris, good post! The idea came to me in a dream. I was at work, trying to interpret an insurance policy's coverage language when suddenly my body was overtaken by a severe bout of lethargy. Luckily I sit behind everyone else so no one could see me. Everything went white and suddenly I was in Azeroth. I was walking through an unknown wood when the spirit of Uther came alongside me and instructed me in the ways of guild leadership. We walked along for what seemed to be days, speaking on all important matters concerning Azeroth. When I came to, all my coworkers were at lunch, I had a drool spot on my collar (I assume it was my own), and there was a post-it note firmly affixed to my forehead saying "olive garden 12:30". I knew I had no time for tasty Italian morsels - I had a manifesto to write. The rest is, and will be, history.

Win

Plug me into the collective.

Also:
I volunteer to farm Mekgineer's Chopper parts. The entire guild will roll out in style.

I nominate Flame for co-gm just for this post. you can do 2 terms at once correct? =P

Also:
Forget Shagz. Flame for all three terms at once!

I nominate Flame for co-gm just for this post. you can do 2 terms at once correct? =P

Also:
Forget Shagz. Flame for all three terms at once!

Good post, Lisarayne, good post!

I have up to three mirror images all willing to enforce their will upon others. Also sometimes they are bears for Bear Army.

Haha I saw your Bear Army once that was epic!

Also:
The Redeemed Army will dominate all of Azeroth.

Back