Guild Wars Screenshots!

Nice! Was hoping to see some of those pics!

I haven't posted any pics before so thought I'd share this one of Ashna's army of minions on their way to the Ascalon Settlement.

PS - @Dredd: what is going on in the screenshot with all the energy +/- plumes?!

20060204-army.jpg

Last edited:
What is going on is th +1 Energy is them hitting me and I gaining Energy and -3 Energy is them hitting me and LOSing engery so Krug can Cast Spitful Spirit on them and them not stripping it.

@Dredd: and what two spells make that combo? +1 energy must be from Balthazar's spirit, but where does the -3 come from?

@Chicken, Squirrel: correct, they sit outside LA and you have to lead 'em to the Settlement...but I finished that mission last and did everything else first (Orrian Text, Reversing Skales [they won't follow you in, but you can use them to get there], etc. etc.) If you don't aggro too much, those Tengu's are *a lot* easier to handle when there's 10 characters and 10 minions on your side. :)

Shoot I cannot remember the name of the skill I know it is a Mesmer skill. I will repost when I look up the skill.

You can take a screen shot in game by pressing the print screen button. If you hold down the shift while you do this, it will remove the user interface. Assuming you did the default installation, the images are saved to:

C:\Program Files\Guild Wars\Screens

To post the picture, you will need to have the image hosted on a server somewhere. I use ImageShack. There are other free ones as well. ImageShack provides a bit of code to paste into the form on the forum that will direct people to your picture.

You can attach the pic to your post also. There is a file attachment feature. It won't show the picture in the post but it will give it a link.

YAY!! It is always fun to win and lose!!! But winning is funner or for those proper grammer folks, More fun.

Last night I went on an epic run for Villany of Gareth. We started out with 6 guys in a public group, going from Bettleun. Some players got wiped a few times (a couple players were over-eager to encounter the enemy), and by the time we got to the last zone, 1/2 the team left 'cuz it was just taking too long and they didn't think it was possible to go the rest of the way with the death penalty that we had. Me and two other guys (W/R Mianus Itchis and a E/Mo Verin Mathwin) stuck it out, and very...very....very...slowly clawed our way through to complete the mission.

20060216-fighting.jpg

Our tactic was to basically get the Warrior to lure out a few minotors/trolls at a time, the Ele casts the Melee Ward around both of them while I hung around on the other side of a wall or hill or just way way back from the action, healing, removing hexes and purging conditions. I was already -45% when our team bailed, so I spent most of the rest of the run at -60%. The other guys also had DPs, but somehow the 3 of us managed to stick it out.

That was my first time doing that mission, and I guess a 3-player Villany is pretty much unheard of. (???) I think it took 3 hours. Anyways, just thought I'd share. :)

I love taking screenshots! I have close to three hundred...and I haven't played THAT much. (I do the same thing in real life. Means my scrapbook is never caught up...) So here's a Wintersday pic of Maid Mirawyn.

gw124_Mirawyn_WintersdayLions.jpg

Maid Mirawyn in Lion's Arch

Back