Guild Wars Screenshots!

pics from Guild Bible Study #1

gw005.jpg

gw004.jpg

And from later in the evening, on the Elona's Reach mission:

gw280_FionaRhoMirawyn_Elona.jpg

Fiona, Rho, and Mirawyn demonstrate their brilliant strategy: confuse the enemy by dying.

It didn't work as well as expected.

Last edited:
Hey, that strategy ALMOST worked. I did manage to get one crystal back, and had the final one in my hands when I was "hamstrung" and then ripped to shreds by about 35 of those silly snakes. I felt like a gazelle being chased by a pack of cheetahs.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff said:
Hey, that strategy ALMOST worked. I did manage to get one crystal back, and had the final one in my hands when I was "hamstrung" and then ripped to shreds by about 35 of those silly snakes. I felt like a gazelle being chased by a pack of cheetahs.

Yeah, sorry about that. I guess dying didn't confuse them enough... ;)

meh, your screen size is so big and good quality >_< cant hardly wait till new system >_<

I wasn't playing, myself. If you look, you'll see my husband was one of the ones dying...I was watching over his shoulder.

It's a great way to destroy an unsuspecting guild, or to make a game against a top guild more competitive. However, smart guilds will start bringing one character with EoE just in case, just like they normally bring a mesmer with anti-warrior skills just in case they run up against IWAY.

Speaking of which, what about running a bunch of IWAY warriors and a monk with the minion build? Don't minions count for the extra time for regen? They wouldn't even have to be W/Rs, necessarily.

Back