Half-Life 2

Much love for HL2! Out of all the graphics I love the characters the most (with physics in a close second), just watch someone walk up an incline, look at the way their mouth (and their whole face for that matter) moves, wow... wow... Oh, and the gameplay owns too, this is one of the few singleplayer games that has had me addicted in a long time. All the waiting is really paying off.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exo-Slayer @ Nov. 18 2004,11:52)]Did anyone else keep picking up trash and throwing it at the guards in that first scene?

Having guards chase you through the area with a taser man that was amazing.
ROFL ME TOO!!!! THE bottles roxored
biggrin.gif
yeah

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Nov. 18 2004,11:17)]Don't have Half-Life 2, halo 2 is enough FPS loving for me. <3 system link 16 player games.
HALO FANBOY!!! RUSH HIM! :brandishes pitchfork:

Wow, I just beat the game yesterday, and let me say, if you think you're having fun now, just wait till the end! I'm very satasfied with the game.

1. Pile all the junk in the middle of the street
2. Get ready to throw them at some of the combine guards
3. throw at will
4. prepare to run cuz some how, my game made 20 of them charge at me -_- (this is no joke)

/me falls over and drools while convulsing

I can't wait till my new mobo, processor, and psu get here so I can experience it with everything cranked up, instead of middlish on my lappy which is still drool.

:eek: this game is so awesome... for those of you that have got far enough to mess with the grav gun then you know the joy it can bring... BUt ive just got to a part where it gets upgraded to a BLUE GRAVGUN.... and i shed a tear of joy at the result... I wont spoil it... but lets just say you are gonna have some funtimes.

I love that part, and rizz, speaking of the upgrade in the end should have been labled with a big ****SPOILER**** don't you think?

If you read gamespot's horrible HL2 review or spend a few minutes around HL2 forums you'll hear about that, so I doubt it should be considered a spoiler...

The Blue gravity gun is indeed amazing.

The only thing that bugs me after beating the game is the lack of good boss battles. In the first game I can remember a number of huge and scary enemy bosses we had to defeat (Deaf tentacle creature, end boss, ect). In half-life 2 I can honestly only remember one real boss creature and the ending was a let down as well no real end boss. They just sorta throw lots and lots of weak enemies at you throughout the game.

Also a lot of the cool aliens are completely missing from the game (bullsquid, itchysaures, houndeyes, ect ect) They don't even mention where these creatures went there just gone.

The game was defintley amazing but it feels they cut a lot out that could have made the game even better.

Yeh totally agree.. i remember seeing a video where there was this like squid thing but i guess that didnt survive.. the game was pretty short and lacking in bosses. But it was great fun to play, and i plan on going through it on hard and blasting every single piece of scenery with the grav gun...

*Still drooling from the airboat scenes...*

what a game! how can anyone even dare to think that Halo2 is the best a greatest out there right now? Just cuz by volume of sales doesn't make a game outstanding. I've even heard that they hardly changed anything at all in Halo2 - just a couple of minor things.

but then again, "Never underestimate dumb people in large groups."

LOL

Back