Halo 3 vs Halo: Reach vs Halo Wars

Lygernight

Judging by the XBL list it seems Halo: Reach is the popular game here. Which is the favorite overall? How often do you all play any of the Halo titles?

When I play Halo, it's usually Reach with my siblings. Halo Wars is a totally underrated and totally awesome game. It streamlines real-time strategy for consoles so well without sacrificing the Halo vibe in the slightest.

Someday, I'll start playing that again.

...maybe. haha DC Universe Online owns my face right now.

I have a hard time getting into FPS games when not on PC. I'm just used to a completely different setup. It'll take some adjustment. One of my favorites was UT but just trying to get into mainstream multiplayer games like Halo and CoD

I have a hard time getting into FPS games when not on PC. I'm just used to a completely different setup. It'll take some adjustment. One of my favorites was UT but just trying to get into mainstream multiplayer games like Halo and CoD

Same here. Not trying to pull you away from 360... by all means join fellow tojer's in Halo and CoD, but come join us for some UT3 games on PC too!

P.S. I left off the main thing I was going to post. I do not own Halo: Reach since I didn't really know any more people that still play Halo. But I could join in Halo 3 games.

Last edited:
Back