Hero Gallery: Post your creations!

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
I'm not going first though. :p Feel free to comment and give some kudos to those you guys like. Get posting, gogogogo!

If playing in Steam, tap ALT+F12 (to remove the HUD), and then F12. Make sure to change the original F12 keybinding (which is like, Modify UI, or something). It'll save the image on both your harddrive and can also be uploaded to the Steam servers.

can also be uploaded to the Steam servers

Huh? No idea what this means nor how to do it. I know how to upload them here, but that makes it sound like you want them there ... right?

Not necessary, but a smooth process if you use steam, as it works for all their supported games. Anything is fine tho, like using photobucket or upload to cga.

Well, I have a screen shot in steam now. :eek: Just pushed F12 and boom! It was there. Not sure if I need to do something else to put it in the "Hero's Gallery"

Couldn't get it to work in game though, don't know how to look at myself. :D

Ok, so since Kendrik posted his here - that's what I'm gonna do too. ;)

Abea the Archer

View attachment 1387

Last edited:
Figured it out. Take a screenshot with F12. Then, when quitting the game, I got a window that showed my screenshots. I can upload to Steam Cloud... or open the folder where they're saved locally.

Here's Bruiser! Standin' tall for great justice... and delivering even greater justice with his fists.

These are my main 3 that I am playing off and on. I made them all years ago, however, I need to work on a fresh one soon.

Lycaon
lyc.jpg
Mirakle
mira11.jpg
mira111.jpg
Sydney
sydpic.jpg

Yeah, sorry about that. Once closing the game, Steam will give you the option to upload the files to the Steam server, OR, you can view the pictures in your Steam folders.

Here's Takeshi Kasumi (Roughly translated as "Warrior Mist"), my Dual Pistols only hero.

Deacon, my main/healer. Yes, it's plain, but it fits the theme of a normal guy being blessed by God. :p

Fritzkrieg, Dual Blades guy that I was attempting to look like my Slayer from Warhammer Online.

Crimson Seraph, my Japanese-themed Iron Man of sorts. I wasn't digging Power Armor at all, so I'll possibly switch to Infernal or Fire with him.

Last edited:
Sabashi Tonkatsu, the name translates into something like lonely pork cutlet :D
2011072000007j.jpg

2011072000006.jpg

Dats rite, BEWSTERZ!

Last edited:
Alas, my dear friends. It is with some sorrow that I now tell you of the passing of our friend Bruiser. He had some trouble with the New Purple Gang. He retreated into the icy realm of Canada to lick his wounds and never returned. We can only assume that he has been killed in action. :(

*sad moment over*

It is now with great joy that I would like to introduce you to a new Behemoth, a holy fighter. I give you... El Santo de Lucha Libre!!!!!!!1one

*pic attached*

Back