Heroes of the Storm Alpha Invite

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Won't be able to play until beta hits due to lack of my desktop until then. Looking forward to playing again, though. Loved what I played a couple months ago. Lost Vikings are coming...

Won't be able to play until beta hits due to lack of my desktop until then. Looking forward to playing again, though. Loved what I played a couple months ago. Lost Vikings are coming...
WHAAAT~

Okay, NOW I'm interested. And I don't even like LoL or its ilk.

Bowser: Do you still have one of those invites available?

EDIT: Got ahead of myself. Just re-read your first post and realized there are no invites to request. D'oh!

I went to sign up for the beta and discovered I'm already in the alpha.

...I really need to start paying more attention.

I really like what Blizzard is doing, making traditionally more complex and not-newbie friendly games (DOTA, MtG) and distilling the essence of what makes them fun into a short, easily accessible and terribly fun game. Heroes of the Storm does this for Moba games and it's really a lot less stressful than a normal Moba. The number 1 biggest improvement is shared XP. You have no idea just how much it makes the game better until you've actually seen it in action.

Eladar!!! Why aren't we playing!!

Also, Tek, why did it take you months to clean your house? More importantly, why clean it for the baby? It's not like she's going to care. :)

Also, Tek, why did it take you months to clean your house? More importantly, why clean it for the baby? It's not like she's going to care. :)
-_-

You'd be amazed how much time and effort it takes to empty out an office/storage room AND clear space in the garage for the stuff you pulled from the office/storage room AND clear space in the bedroom to put a crib.

Amazed.

We need to play. This game is seriously fun, and I want to play with CGAers

We need to play. This game is seriously fun, and I want to play with CGAers
I'd like to play a round or two with CGA folks as well, but it's difficult for me to block off 30-60 minutes straight for a game these days.

Maybe if we scheduled a game night after my older daughter usually goes to bed (8-9 p.m. Central), I could block off an hour to play with you all.

Gaming with kids. It's not easy. (But kids are awesome and it's all totally worth it. :))

Eladar!!! Why aren't we playing!!

Because Warlords of Draenor might be the single best World of Warcraft expansion to date. Might be. Because I really, really, really loved Wrath of the Lich King.

Also, Dragon Age: Inquisition sunk its claws into me and I'm having an absolutely horrific time trying to decide between it and WoW for all my gaming time. It's a pretty even split timewise so far.

Stupid being married, working, and such is keeping me too busy for all this epicness that is happening in the videogames. I'm almost happy that Shadows of Mordor was as short as it was. And Beyond Earth echoes in the back of my mind with its quiet beckoning call, a call subtly twisted by the drumming magic of Endless Legend's gorgeous factions and environment. O.O

tl:dr I ain't got time for alpha when there's finished games afoot.

Back