How to sux at cs :) nice little article here

cough*girls are evil*cough, yeah the servers are useally pretty full around here

psh atown.. girls arent evil.. they are just confusing.. very.. but hey, i found one that actually likes me, and i like her, so i dont care if they are confusing
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

woot! u go crazy!!!!!!

have no fear though. the older girls get, the more confusing they become.

girls are evil but u cant live without them. i have mathmatical proof that girls are evil. i'll try and do the formula right here but i dont know if i can do it with this kind of word proccesor: first we say that girls require time and money. and since time is money we have Mx2. and since we all know that girls require Mx2 and since Mx2 is the root of all evil is Mx2 we can say that Mx2 is the square root of Evil and if Girls require Mx2 (Evil) then we can conclude that Girls=evil. now ur saying to urself that the "love" of money is the root of all evil and if that assumption is true then if you love the said girl then she is evil
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

hmm.....i spend more money on my son than my wife. does that make him evil as well?

of course following the same logic, you shouldn't breath oxygen, since it does have a 100% fatality rate.

on ur son deal, he isnt considerd a girl so no he is not evil and quick question do u love air with a passion as u do ur wife?

no on my son. he requires time an money. therefore by your definition he's evil.

hold your breath for about 5 minutes, an tell me how much u love air
laugh.gif

*holds breathe for 5 min* the only thing i relized was how much i require air, srry that test didt work :p . and ok, ur son is evil, happy? :p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Mar. 08 2004,2:30)]have no fear though.  the older girls get, the more confusing they become.
Married women always tell me "Yeah its great in High School, then once you get married it goes downhill from there".

So... the top of the love chart is actually a bad thing?
wow.gif

i dont even want to date in high school >_<

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Mar. 08 2004,8:46)]i dont even want to date in high school >_<
Ah, gonna be the lonely man at the punch bowl at Prom?

Don't go the "I don't wanna date anyone in High School" route, you usually end up kicking yourself for doing so.

no, para, they're talking about their husbands.  Once we get married, we put on 30-50 lbs, and aren't as 'nervous' as they like us guys to be....
laugh.gif

I didn't go to prom.  Didn't think it was that big of a deal.  Of course I have a regret now.  Just 1 thing I would change if I could go back in time to my High-school days....

I would have went to see Star Wars ANH went it got re-released, I feel like an utter schmuck now, when I think I could have seen it on the big-screen, but I was to busy doing other things (and yes, it involved the opposite sex)....

I just hope that Lucas re-releases it onto the bigscreen again in the next decade or so (would love to take my son to see it on the big screen when he's a bit older
biggrin.gif
)

We dont have proms over here....teenagers have to find more elaborate ways of losing their virginity..

luckily during my teenage years i "didnt play well with others" so i didnt date in high school. but it does leave u a bit nubby for when your ready to get a girl. Thats where god comes in..lol...i hope...

lol Kidan. So true =D

I have to be honest here, one year ago I wasn't just on the "not dating in high school route", I was on the ANTI-date route.

I know so many girls that tell me they don't plan to have children, and tons of guys who don't want to date. Silly thing is that its THOSE people who always end up doing it.  
tounge.gif

But I have to tell you, God does some strange stuff for wierd reasons. Like actually creating a female that can can put up with me. Now, if you really think about that, thats really a mericle in itself.  

Just know and understand that he has a plan for you reguardless of YOUR plans
smile.gif

heh, i'm quite surprised that i found a girl who is interested in me.. didnt think that'd happen till i was out of highschool.. eh, and we've already established limits on how far we'd go together.. and that's only kissing, nothing more
smile.gif

lol, so now what bout middle school?? what are ur peoples thoughts bhout dateing there?

*agrees with crazy* then would 16 prolly be the best age since u dont have to have parents drivve u everywhere?

Back